General Relativity vs. The Egyptian Pyramids

You compared Hondas mind to some of the greatest in history..

She really is very intelligent. I would guess that her IQ is maybe in the high 180s.

We haven't even seen her apply herself to the fullest scholastically. Don't sell her short.

Without even really understanding what you mean, it's fairly obvious your "friend" is a stupid fuck.

Anyway, what exactly is he saying they're jealous of??
i dont know really...he said they were jealous of african cosmology (which is no doubt expansive and neat, but they weren't jealous)

again this guy argued that all western science is a myth to advance white supremacy so he's not really credible

I don't have an answer to the question, but it's crazy to think about the fact that whoever is responsible for the Great Pyramid knew its purpose and how to do it way before Einstein was even born. Einstein had the accumulated knowledge of all that took place after those times to assist in developing his theories.

Psh pyramids

Overrated

We got the iss, cern, Internet, interstate highway system etc

Ancients got nothing on things built in the last 50 years.

We wonders nao

Preview

you might think its quite odd comparing a scientific theory to an engineering feat...

but what would you argue is the greater intellectual accomplishment

Einstein's Theory of General Relativity

or the Ancient Egyptian Pyramids

My vote is that you stop making shitty threads.

My dad thinks the same thing and won't be convinced otherwise. Personally I support the theory that the blocks were moved to the pyramid site using a sled/wagon/other moving device with water being poured on the sand to make it easier for the sled to be moved. Once at the site, a pulling system that utilized pulleys, ramps, staircases, and scaffolds was used to stack the blocks.

Do you still believe your Christmas presents come from Santa?

I don't have an answer to the question, but it's crazy to think about the fact that whoever is responsible for the Great Pyramid knew its purpose and how to do it way before Einstein was even born. Einstein had the accumulated knowledge of all that took place after those times to assist in developing his theories.
ehhh much of the knowledge of general relativity came from 19th century european mathematical developments more so than ancient knowledge

but i dont disagree with the fact the pyramids, at their time, was a mighty impressive accomplishments

ehhh much of the knowledge of general relativity came from 19th century european mathematical developments more so than ancient knowledge

but i dont disagree with the fact the pyramids, at their time, was a mighty impressive accomplishments

I wasn't making a claim for any particular preceding knowledge as being responsible for Einsteins work, simply that Einstein presumably had a larger body of accumulated knowledge with which to work with than did whoever built the pyramids. That's not an argument, in and of itself, for which achievement is greater; just a tangential thought I had in regards to the OP.

Last edited:
She really is very intelligent. I would guess that her IQ is maybe in the high 180s.

We haven't even seen her apply herself to the fullest scholastically. Don't sell her short.

Am I being trolled?

The pyramids at Giza supposedly lay on the exactly center lines (longitudinally and latitudinally) of all the land mass on Earth. Huge if true.

Great-Pyramid-Giza-Center-of-Earth.gif

The-Center-of-the-Earth.gif

i dont know really...he said they were jealous of african cosmology (which is no doubt expansive and neat, but they weren't jealous)

again this guy argued that all western science is a myth to advance white supremacy so he's not really credible

Then why are you telling us about him?

Back