General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - March, 2018

Shogun +260 vs Volkan has value. Volkan is a one round fighter.

CW odds

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 9.02.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 9.02.04 AM.png
    104.9 KB · Views: 7
Shogun +260 vs Volkan has value. Volkan is a one round fighter.
Not worth it. Shogun prob gonna get slept

I am waiting to see if Volkan keeps getting bet up, Shogun +300 may have to get bet.

You could probably stab Shogun and also play Volkan KO, possibly even Rd1 and cover most outcomes.

Count me in on the camp that thinks Colby gives Woodley problems. A lot of people thought RDA was an interesting match for Woodley, so why isn't Colby? He basically showed he can do the exact same thing, but better with the wrestling. Press forward with strikes, constant volume, extremely high pace, cardio, and the wrestling to back it. This will be the first high pace fight Woodley has had to take in a LONG time.

Count me in on the camp that thinks Colby gives Woodley problems. A lot of people thought RDA was an interesting match for Woodley, so why isn't Colby? He basically showed he can do the exact same thing, but better with the wrestling. Press forward with strikes, constant volume, extremely high pace, cardio, and the wrestling to back it. This will be the first high pace fight Woodley has had to take in a LONG time.

If Woodley doesn't starch him early, it gets interesting, but Colby is very hittable closing the distance.

CES MMA 50

Dinis Paiva +140
Andre Ewell -180

Jeremiah Wells -155
Jon Manley +115

Michael Taylor +175
Jose Lugo-245

I am waiting to see if Volkan keeps getting bet up, Shogun +300 may have to get bet.

You could probably stab Shogun and also play Volkan KO, possibly even Rd1 and cover most outcomes.
Minimal bet, though, right?

Taking manley for some action on CES. Afro Monkey vs Paiva should be fun while it lasts.

CES MMA 50 Risk $445.00

Dinis Paiva (+140) vs Andre Ewell $100.00 for $140.00
Jon Manley (+115) vs Jeremiah Wells $100.00 for $115.00
Jose Lugo (-245) vs Michael Taylor $245.00 for $100.00

karol celinski is no joke, yeah he's 37 and a bit lackadaisical but his boxing combos are fluid when he decides to let his hands go.

barnatt's last fight against a 5'9 light heavyweight who always gasses. r1 was really bad.

i think celisnki is worth a stab.

ACB 88 Risk $100.00

Karol Celinski (+160) vs Luke Barnatt $100.00 for $160.00

Anyone betting Cage Warriors today?

Unibet only has the odds for these 3 fights up:

CW.JPG

Back