General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - March, 2018

1/2 on for a slight profit on AXS. Erwin-Davis disappointed. Willis looked sloppy as hell though. You just have to weather his early storm.

Couple upcoming lines

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 11.36.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 11.36.33 PM.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 11.36.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 11.36.26 PM.png
    208.4 KB · Views: 17
Stipe line being hammered over the last few days. DC drifting to 3.4

is Sasaki fighting Lausa on this card or not? UFC and Sherdog both have Ashkam fighting Lausa, but Tapology shows Sasaki. Anyone know for sure who's going against the Demolition Man?

Stipe line being hammered over the last few days. DC drifting to 3.4

DC is must play at those odds. If Jon Jones didn’t exist DC would be considered one of the greatest fighters ever.

He is smart, can wrestle for days and got some pop in his hands. Stipe always gets hit, and when was the last time he fought someone who wanted to wrestle him?

I can't imagine a more unbearable gig than traveling around and "having fun" with Dana White. I'd literally rather shovel shit.
Serra and Din wouldn't do it if they didn't enjoy it. Rich friend with a private plane, traveling for some new experiences and to watch some live fights and getting paid to do it. There are worse occasional gigs.

DC is must play at those odds. If Jon Jones didn’t exist DC would be considered one of the greatest fighters ever.

He is smart, can wrestle for days and got some pop in his hands. Stipe always gets hit, and when was the last time he fought someone who wanted to wrestle him?
I agree. People are putting too much weight on the fact that Stipe is bigger. Cormier has fought heavyweights his whole career. Even most of his LHW opponents could easily fight HW.

I thought even 2.6 had good value, glad I didn't take that.

I’m liking Pettis ML vs Chiesa at 2.30. He is crafty enough on the bottom not be subbed, rather sub Chiesa and he should win the stand up.

0.75U and I’ll add more if it gets better.

Wow I got DC at 2.5 and thats terrible now lol. 3.25 where I can get it, Stiepe 1.36 and DC 3.25? DC is unbeaten, much stonger at heavyw
eight and way better at heavyweight than LHW, people are definitely underestimating him, due to Miochics size. That´s crazy. Now hoping the odds will keep going up, but I forgot one thing thats important for bettors to remember is that not all people think logically. So the 2.5 might have been the right odds or the final odds, or worse, but first we´ll get the illogical fans betting.

I´m gonna watch the line for a bit, already got 4U on him, don´t want too much more, but those odds are sweet. Probably cormier by decision would be a great way.

Hoping to get a potential two way with cormier dec or tko though. Had Whittaker 1.72 for that compared to the 1.40 moneyline.

Wonder who put all those money on miochic, as noone here has said much about him it seems that he´s bet worthy.

Serra and Din wouldn't do it if they didn't enjoy it. Rich friend with a private plane, traveling for some new experiences and to watch some live fights and getting paid to do it. There are worse occasional gigs.

I think it looks fun as hell.

Line is getting really enticing on Cormier but it's a tough matchup for him.

Miocic has a 80' inch reach and Cormier has a 72' inch reach. Miocic uses his jab really well, so Cormier can't sit on the outside boxing.

I'm pretty sure Cormier will try and grind Miocic against the cage and dirty box with him in close quarters, this is where he will be most effective and negate Miocic's reach and also try and dump him on his back like he did to Josh Barnett. Keep in mind Barnett and Miocic are completely different animals.

Miocic is no dummy, he knows this will be Cormier's gameplan. Cormier finds ways to win, takes a good shot and gameplans well.

If Cormier wins it's most likely a decision. I don't see him knocking Miocic out, maybe a rnc if he gets his back but that's a smaller probability. It's most likely a decision.

I thinks it more likely that DC gets a sub than a TKO. Stipe goes down in all his fights but recovers well, but DC is excellent looking for subs there. I’ll just play his ML, I don’t wanna risk getting cute at these odds.

I thinks it more likely that DC gets a sub than a TKO. Stipe goes down in all his fights but recovers well, but DC is excellent looking for subs there. I’ll just play his ML, I don’t wanna risk getting cute at these odds.

I played DC ML and then did a bit on his dec line too at +500.

@Oblivian Ortega is +175 against Holloway. Is that enough to entice you to make a bet?

Back