General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - March, 2018

Like Torres for KSW 44 but it would be difficult to get a decision win in Poland.

he looks very wild to me, i think wolanski has the better striking fundamentals.

he looks very wild to me, i think wolanski has the better striking fundamentals.

Torres tends to brawl but Wolanski has weak striking defense too. It could be a close fight.

If Bisping can get cleared to fight Gastelum, I’m sure they can get Santos cleared for this.
That was outside the US though. This will be in Vegas. That makes a difference no?

So after winning pretty big yesterday now Betway also limited me to cents and I'm looking for a new bookie to register to. My country is restricted from registering with a lot of bookies but I'm thinking of registering to BetOnline.

IIRC I think a while back people here were talking about BetOnline, so I would like to know if anyone has any good or bad experiences with them?

Last edited:
Tavares has now claimed he's still trying to stay on the card. Just send Till up for MW if need be...Isn't like Israel is a big MW

So after winning pretty big yesterday now Betway also limited me to cents and I'm looking for a new bookie to register to. My country is restricted from registering with a lot of bookies but I'm thinking of registering to BetOnline.

IIRC I think a while back people here were talking about BetOnline, so I would like to know if anyone has any good or bad experiences with them?

They're good despite a buggy mobile site. Occasionally open lines that are hundreds of points off. Lots of prop options, higher limits than 5dimes. They're one of the fastest books to open lines after 5dimes. Only been with them for a month so no idea how far you can go before getting limited.

If you want a referral code for extra freeplay money PM me

incidently, i was capping wolanski/torres with jb on discord and he hated wolanski and was considering playing torres. i guess we'll see what happens on saturday.

AXS has odds out. I think Krantz gets it done and I actually favor Erwin-Davis. Hoping to keep the AXS streak going!

LFA 42 Risk $240.00

Derrick Krantz (-190) vs Kassius Kayne $190.00 for $100.00
Cheljean Erwin-Davis (+220) vs Jaleel Willis $50.00 for $110.00

Back