General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - January, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Gunni....can probably safely play Till KO and Gunni Sub in that one..or use either as a hedge if going big on ones ML

Romero @ 1.98 at Marathon - added one more unit on it
Stephens @ 1.86 at Marathon - added 1.5 more units on it

Ragin' Al vs Paul Felder announced for the 223 (Ferg vs Khabib) card in April. Felder gets mad when he gets hit, Al is always mad, it's gonna be fireworks.

Romero @ 1.98 at Marathon - added one more unit on it
Stephens @ 1.86 at Marathon - added 1.5 more units on it

like that romero price, rockholds beard is way too vulnerable these days.

So it’s reputable and will pay out?

I used to, but I'm at a zero balance there and they are asking for my ssn when I load the cashier page. I'm not interested in giving an offshore bookie sensitive info like that.

Apparently their partnership with bookmaker is over and they are now entirely different bookies. Sbr has downgraded their A+ rating for not paying a customer.

I used to, but I'm at a zero balance there and they are asking for my ssn when I load the cashier page. I'm not interested in giving an offshore bookie sensitive info like that.

Apparently their partnership with bookmaker is over and they are now entirely different bookies. Sbr has downgraded their A+ rating for not paying a customer.
ive read some sketchy things about DSI. no chance id provide them w ssn

alex nicholson is fighting ryan spann tomorrow - anywhere have odds?

Stipe / DC for HW Championship been announced for UFC 226

So I don't really like tying up money for a lot of time, but...

Skybet has DC LHW champ at the end of this year @ 4.00 , while others have it -200... I put 8u on that.
Also, at Unibet, GSP WW champ at the end of the year @ 26.00 , 3u on that..
Also, Unibet, Hunt HW champ at the end of the year @ 101 , 0.5u ..
And Shevchenko Flyweight champ by the end of the year @ 5.00... 4.5u .

A lot of money tied up but great odds IMO..

Last edited:
So I don't really like tying up money for a lot of time, but...

Skybet has DC LHW champ at the end of this year @ 4.00 , while others have it -200... I put 8u on that.
Also, at Unibet, GSP WW champ at the end of the year @ 26.00 , 3u on that..
Also, Unibet, Hunt HW champ at the end of the year @ 101 , 1u ..
And Shevchenko Flyweight champ by the end of the year @ 5.00... 4.5u .

A lot of money tied up but great odds IMO..
Zahabi said that GSP won’t fight for a year or two. I also doubt that UFC will let him near a title again, since he will likely retire soon. The Shevchenko odds are very nice, although you are putting a lot of units on those bets.

I think we'll get GSP vs Woodley at UFC 226... Just a hunch. GSP = $$$ for UFC and they know that. Also, Woodley wants that biiiiig paycheck so he's probably waiting for GSP :)
Also Cormier vs Stipe for HW belt is set-up, which is great, means Cormier will only defend once this year his LHW belt... That odds at skybet is great, everyone has him at around -250 or so.
Yeah, I like Shevchenko a lot, her debut is next week which means she has at least two more fights this year, probably one of them will be for the belt, where she has a lot of chances IMO.

And Hunto..WAR HUNTO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back