General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - December, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEMONZEST

Planning parlays...
@Brown
Reaction score
I am so glad to hear about the MMA Athletes Association. I hope it succeeds.

here is the link to the media call.

Dana and Fertitas be like
The-Wire-Wee-Bey-OMG-1470610504.gif

Attachments

• surprised.jpg
    surprised.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Wow, they're overturning the result of Evinger vs the Russian challenger at the last Invicta card and giving Tonya her belt back due to referee error of him making her move when she stepped on the Ruskie's head during the armbar attempt. Doesn't affect our bets, but still notable. http://mymmanews.com/missouri-office-of-athletics/

unibet realeased props for KSW i like Pudz SUB +700 Popek looks like somebody brought in to get Pudz a easy win.. Polish rapper hwo has not fought since 2008 and only beat 2 bums? :D

cant hit it myself since i have been limited :( but Enomoto to beat Jewtuszko (KSW) -139 on betsafe looks like a good bet.. i dont think Jewtuszko will be able to get to the ground (even if he does manage a td Enomoto has only been subbed once by Nakamura 6 years ago) and on the feet Enomoto should have a giant advantage

Sometimes I catch parts of these endless Fox Sports 1 sports talk shows that run all day on the channel and they often mention the UFC or Conor or Ronda, Dana or whatever else is going on. I just wish they would do some minimal research to know what they are talking about. On today's episode of Speak for Yourself with Cowherd and Whitlock, the black host, whichever one he is, when talking about Conor potentially boxing Floyd Mayweather said that "Conor had just got his flyweight belt stripped...". Really? I'm pretty sure this is the same guy that said that "Nate Diaz can't make 155 pounds" a few weeks ago on another segment. Come on guy, you sound like a fool.

Sometimes I catch parts of these endless Fox Sports 1 sports talk shows that run all day on the channel and they often mention the UFC or Conor or Ronda, Dana or whatever else is going on. I just wish they would do some minimal research to know what they are talking about. On today's episode of Speak for Yourself with Cowherd and Whitlock, the black host, whichever one he is, when talking about Conor potentially boxing Floyd Mayweather said that "Conor had just got his flyweight belt stripped...". Really? I'm pretty sure this is the same guy that said that "Nate Diaz can't make 155 pounds" a few weeks ago on another segment. Come on guy, you sound like a fool.
I'm pretty sure that was Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe who are so much worse

cant hit it myself since i have been limited :( but Enomoto to beat Jewtuszko (KSW) -139 on betsafe looks like a good bet.. i dont think Jewtuszko will be able to get to the ground (even if he does manage a td Enomoto has only been subbed once by Nakamura 6 years ago) and on the feet Enomoto should have a giant advantage
Im playing Jewtuszko, propably a close fight and Im getting +140 on the polish guy in ksw

edit: The fight is cancelled

Last edited:
choi-swanson 1.9-1.9

thoughts, think I like choi at a pic em price

tim k 1.45-gastelum 2.75

Is that Betsafe? Swanson can be really wild on the feet. I guess at pick 'em odds you have to go with superboy.
Gastelum should not be +175 that's well off imo. Im going to hammer that (well shame my limit is a joke).

Is that Betsafe? Swanson can be really wild on the feet. I guess at pick 'em odds you have to go with superboy.
Gastelum should not be +175 that's well off imo. Im going to hammer that (well shame my limit is a joke).
full card is up on betsafe

took dober 3.95 went down to 3.20

makedessi 2.75 against valata

cerrone brown under 2.5 2.40

Valérie Létourneau - Viviane Pereira 3.20

Last edited:
lol so gutted my limits there aren't great now.

Dober is now +220 but still value. OAM is so overrated by the books.

Cirkunov the dog?

Even Saggo +195 - Khabilov looked awful last time out.

I don't know my password will have to wait until i'm home to hit these beauties. Can't believe they are still releasing lines first.

I already have a unit on Mein from when they released that line ages ago.

lol so gutted my limits there aren't great now.

Dober is now +220 but still value. OAM is so overrated by the books.

Cirkunov the dog?

Even Saggo +195 - Khabilov looked awful last time out.

I don't know my password will have to wait until i'm home to hit these beauties. Can't believe they are still releasing lines first.

I already have a unit on Mein from when they released that line ages ago.
I like circunov but I think line could improve, Nikita been on a tear recently

maybe gagnon 1.45?

had a looong layoff

I like circunov but I think line could improve, Nikita been on a tear recently

He's beaten the lowest of the low tho in the UFC. Cirkunov has at least beaten Cutelaba. I'll happily take Cirkunov as the dog.

maybe gagnon 1.45?

had a looong layoff

i was eyeing gagnon as fodder for holloway before lines were released but two year lay off put me off. he should win but cant touch him after two years out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back