General MMA discussion and future lines - February 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
roDIsDabReS3HBwOntW8_Bike%20Flip%20Physics.gif

lol wtf made him spin like that I wonder.

Jose Aldo: "Betting on me against Conor McGregor will be easiest money you ever make in your life"

Never believe in easy money. My ex got me into one of these supposed easy-money pyramid schemes once and I'm never making that stupid mistake again and neither should you TS.

Do you even physics?

I will be putting my money on DC when I go see Batman vs Superman and Suicide Squad.

DC will lose again and then disappear. Since he won't fight Cain or Luke he is out of weight divisions.

Bet money on DC to lose is what you mean?

Rockhold gassed in 8 mins vs. Weidman, and is 205lbs. Cain is 240lbs wrestling and cardio monster (when fighting at sea level lol)

Rock hold didn't gas but hey what do I know only watched the actual fight, and Cain is made of glass, so he won't be the same ever again.

Thanks for the tip, brah. But if too many people see this, all the money will go on DC, and the odds will shift to him being the favorite. Please delete this thread immediately.

DC at +275 is the easiest money to be made since Werdum vs Cain.

I suspect the line might even get closer to Jones as the fight draws near.

Do yourselves a favour and put money on DC.

do that favor to your self first or STFU.

DC at +275 is the easiest money to be made since Werdum vs Cain.

I suspect the line might even get closer to Jones as the fight draws near.

Do yourselves a favour and put money on DC.
Just like that, huh?

Mystic Mac at -150 is the easiest money to be made since Conor vs Aldo

I suspect the line might even get closer to -200 as the fight draws near.

Do yourselves a favour and put money on Lord Conor
Fixed

Rockhold gassed in 8 mins vs. Weidman, and is 205lbs. Cain is 240lbs wrestling and cardio monster (when fighting at sea level lol)
Can you do that to someones face if you gas? What the hell, dont understand how he gassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back