Gene Lebell on Ronda Rousey: "She's a sadistic wench."

I out rank you by two months.
Take back that compliment.

you've got to give it to the dude, that was one of those SUPER lame spins that was somehow just REALLY appropriate. And, it made me chuckle hard. No Indian-complimenting from me tonight.

I've never heard the phrase "Indian compliment" before...what's the story about that?

many of you fawn over Ronda....

but when you're being serious with yourself, you know a girl like that would be a nightmare headcase.

Whenever you meet a beautiful woman, just remember somewhere there's a man who's sick of shagging her.

I tend to believe the most confident people are the most humble people. In Ronda's case, she radiates of insecurity.

This is something geeks or boring anti social people want to believe.

There are confident people who talks a lot because well...That is how they are naturally.

I don't believe the story about SEagal and no one has any proof.

What do you want....A fucking picture? Do people not realize what the world, media and social community was like pre-internet / google / instagram?

What do you want....A fucking picture? Do people not realize what the world, media and social community was like pre-internet / google / instagram?

I think it's a lie. People dislike Segal enough to believe anything about him. However believing a story without definitive proof, other than sycophants is not my style.

I think it's a lie. People dislike Segal enough to believe anything about him. However believing a story without definitive proof, other than sycophants is not my style.

If you were a detective, the first thing you'd ask for is 'how many eyes' if you were assigned this case. An eye witness is the most credible source of information outside of a picture, video or catching the person red handed yourself.

That said, Gene and (if I'm not mistaken even other people working on the set?) have all come forth and confirmed this story as true.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/390705/Gene-LeBell-talks-Steven-Seagal-s----ing-himself

I don't believe the story about SEagal and no one has any proof.

well the detective who showed up and put Segal's underwear into evidence bags was interviewed and verified the story. LA county won't release the evidence, though. At first Segal tried to say somebody planted the turds in his pants as a frame job, but DNA tests on the poop did indicate it belonged to Segal. We are waiting for our freedom of information act petition to go through so that we can see all of the evidence.

Last edited:
Normally I wouldn't believe such a story like the one about Segal and poop but hey, if Gene Lebell says so, that's good enough for me.

Honda would be a headmare nightcase if I had anything to do with it.

tumblr_m8e74ggVP91r2f9ceo1_250.gif

That's that KISS guy right? Hate that guy!

EDIT: Not deleting for the sake of it... I remembered that he's that Judo old guy! xD

many of you fawn over Ronda....

but when you're being serious with yourself, you know a girl like that would be a nightmare headcase.

A girl like how? She plays a character on camera to get attention. You think Sonnen is who he portrays in the media as well?:icon_lol:

I tend to believe the most confident people are the most humble people. In Ronda's case, she radiates of insecurity.

This is true. Usually. Some people are just dicks though.

Not that I dislike Wonda, but I just don't understand the hype.

Back