Gender equality, Eastern Europe edition

how can she slap?

What did she expect, to hit and not get hit back because he's a man?

Its 2019, we practice equality now.

“Read this palm you gypsy bitch!”

It's our fukked up society. A woman slaps, kicks, or punches a guy in the face and no one bats an eye. A guy returns the favor and everyone gasps as if they didn't just see a woman do the exact same thing.

Now before we get off on a tangent about how women aren't as strong as men therefore a man should never retaliate, to that I say this: So the woman knows she's not as strong as the man and chooses to initiate a potentially physical altercation by throwing the first strike, she was fully aware of the possible ramifications...when I see a gorilla at the zoo, I don't go challenging it and slapping it. I know it's bigger, stronger, and faster than me and can fawk me up in a second. Quite simple

So the woman knows she's not as strong as the man and chooses to initiate a potentially physical altercation by throwing the first strike, she was fully aware of the possible ramifications

Like that chick in another thread who swung at a guy and then got KO'ed into a coma. No sympathy there.

It's our fukked up society. A woman slaps, kicks, or punches a guy in the face and no one bats an eye. A guy returns the favor and everyone gasps as if they didn't just see a woman do the exact same thing.

Now before we get off on a tangent about how women aren't as strong as men therefore a man should never retaliate, to that I say this: So the woman knows she's not as strong as the man and chooses to initiate a potentially physical altercation by throwing the first strike, she was fully aware of the possible ramifications...when I see a gorilla at the zoo, I don't go challenging it and slapping it. I know it's bigger, stronger, and faster than me and can fawk me up in a second. Quite simple

And then the bitch cries like a baby. Like people should feel bad for her. The man should have thrown a few hellbows.

men are not gorillas? and it's all about context, I fully approve of the how can she slap clown. Sometimes you just gotta slap....just don't be a gorilla about it.

She cries afterwards hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Not so tough now are you

He did not slap her that hard.
Just enough to get his point across.
This man is a gentleman.

Back