Opinion Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%

Flynn is part of the elite. Just 1 side that is fighting against the other. Arguably his side has less media power or academic.

What he is saying is true though and its lost on the left wingers here. Even a broken clock is right at times.

Oh well. Nothing we can do

Ha, I knew that you were thinking about the en banc. yes, they have 14 days to do so, they won’t. The case will be dismissed by July 4th. No, Sullivan can’t “wait for a new administration” to re-open a case already dismissed with prejudice.

Your wrongness truly knows no bounds
Haha, what a windbag you are...Just like you thought that Sullivan would grant Barr's corrupt motion. #Winning....

I think Sullivan is almost certainly going to request en banc hearing, and he immediately halted proceedings in the case. He has a good chance of winning, since the ruling that Neomi Rao wrote is the legal equivalent of a bag of rancid garbage.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/24/judge-emmett-sullivan-may-appeal-michael-flynn-dis/

Haha, what a windbag you are...Just like you thought that Sullivan would grant Barr's corrupt motion. #Winning....

I think Sullivan is almost certainly going to request en banc hearing, and he immediately halted proceedings in the case. He has a good chance of winning, since the ruling that Neomi Rao wrote is the legal equivalent of a bag of rancid garbage.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/24/judge-emmett-sullivan-may-appeal-michael-flynn-dis/

just like I said the appeals court would force Sullivan to do. Which they did. He “halted” proceedings because they would be “moot” as the appeals court is forcing him to dismiss the case prior to his scheduled July 16th hearing (not much sense in holding hearings two weeks after your case was thrown out). Judge Rao and Henderson made it abundantly clear that Sullivan’s road is at an end. They mercifully allowed him to stay on the case and dismiss it himself as Henderson, the senior judge, has a prior work history with Sullivan and likely didn’t want to embarrass him any further.

you have been wrong at almost every turn, on virtually every point, and are once again wrong today. Sullivan knows he is beat and has no interest in being humiliated. He has 0 chance of winning. Expect Sullivan’s dismissal to follow the day after the en banc window lapses and enjoy a happy 4th of July with General Michael Flynndicated.

You should quote this to save time searching for it later. “You are wrong.” Yet again.

gpg3k75.jpg

Flynn must be in the 2.1% or lower to express these thoughts

just like I said the appeals court would force Sullivan to do. Which they did. He “halted” proceedings because they would be “moot” as the appeals court is forcing him to dismiss the case prior to his scheduled July 16th hearing (not much sense in holding hearings two weeks after your case was thrown out). Judge Rao and Henderson made it abundantly clear that Sullivan’s road is at an end. They mercifully allowed him to stay on the case and dismiss it himself as Henderson, the senior judge, has a prior work history with Sullivan and likely didn’t want to embarrass him any further.
Hahahahahaha, is there anything that you won't equivocate about? Halting proceedings is also exactly what Sullivan will do when he appeals to an en banc hearing. It's almost consensus opinion outside Trump

you have been wrong at almost every turn, on virtually every point, and are once again wrong today. Sullivan knows he is beat and has no interest in being humiliated. He has 0 chance of winning.
All of this obnoxious self-fellating over one predictable (and legally questionable) appeals court opinion? You're such an obvious try-hard.

Expect Sullivan’s dismissal to follow the day after the en banc window lapses and enjoy a happy 4th of July with General Michael Flynndicated.
Hahahaha, are you serious? "Flynndicated?" Talk about unintentional comedy.
0qpx06778o751.jpg

You should quote this to save time searching for it later. “You are wrong.” Yet again.
I think it's pretty funny that you think Flynn is some sort of genius, especially after reading the idiotic op-ed above. The guy is a traitor, and there is a very good chance that he's actually sentenced after Trump leaves office and a pardon is off the table. I bet you'll really cry into your cornflakes then.

@James Bomb I don’t want to enter that discussion, but oh my god
0qpx06778o751.jpg

That’s a perfect picture.

Reactions: lsa
Hahahahahaha, is there anything that you won't equivocate about? Halting proceedings is also exactly what Sullivan will do when he appeals to an en banc hearing. It's almost consensus opinion outside Trump

All of this obnoxious self-fellating over one predictable (and legally questionable) appeals court opinion? You're such an obvious try-hard.

Hahahaha, are you serious? "Flynndicated?" Talk about unintentional comedy.
0qpx06778o751.jpg

I think it's pretty funny that you think Flynn is some sort of genius, especially after reading the idiotic op-ed above. The guy is a traitor, and there is a very good chance that he's actually sentenced after Trump leaves office and a pardon is off the table. I bet you'll really cry into your cornflakes then.

flynn isn’t a genius, he also isn’t a traitor (lol). He will not be “sentenced” by anyone after his case is dismissed with prejudice soon. Anyone who believes that is remotely possible is exposing their own stupidity on the same level as the people ree’ing about the Logan Act were (in reference to that phone call James Comey said appeared legit in January.)

so, again, you are wrong. See you after July 4th when the case is dismissed. (This should be sounding familiar by now)

flynn isn’t a genius, he also isn’t a traitor (lol).
Hahahaha, Flynn was literally working for the Trump campaign and the Turkish government at the same time.

He will not be “sentenced” by anyone after his case is dismissed with prejudice soon. Anyone who believes that is remotely possible is exposing their own stupidity on the same level as the people ree’ing about the Logan Act were (in reference to that phone call James Comey said appeared legit in January.)
Lol, okay there chief. Obviously you're getting a little bit triggered. Might be time to ask your mommy to put on your helmet if this is going to be a bad one.

so, again, you are wrong. See you after July 4th when the case is dismissed. (This should be sounding familiar by now)
Lol, I don't think you're even convincing yourself at this point, despite the fact that you're still really trying hard...

Reactions: 0_o
Hahahaha, Flynn was literally working for the Trump campaign and the Turkish government at the same time.

Lol, okay there chief. Obviously you're getting a little bit triggered. Might be time to ask your mommy to put on your helmet if this is going to be a bad one.

Lol, I don't think you're even convincing yourself at this point, despite the fact that you're still really trying hard...

you are wrong. See you around the 4th when the case is dismissed and you are wrong. Again.

Where does this sudden fixation on 2 percent come from?
Exactly, as soon as it came out that Bernie is a millionaire, the "millionaires and billionaires" quote turned into just "the billionaires". We need to adjust the arithmetic.

you are wrong. See you around the 4th when the case is dismissed and you are wrong. Again.

I wonder if he'd be willing to bet on this?

Or is this just another meltdown?

I wonder if he'd be willing to bet on this?

Or is this just another meltdown?

I don’t care about bets honestly, I’m satisfied just being proven right, repeatedly, about this stuff.

Back