1. Where did your likes go? Please Read This Thread »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Opinion Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by phoenixikki, Jun 30, 2020.

  1. phoenixikki Yellow Card Yellow Card

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2012
    Messages:
    5,659
    Likes Received:
    1,005
    [​IMG]

    In this time of trouble, the brave General Flynn warns about the deep state, the threat of socialism, fake news, the manufactured racism crisis, calls for the indifferent majority to wake up, etc.

    Here are some snippets:

    "If we’re not careful, 2 percent of the passionate will control 98 percent of the indifferent 100 percent of the time."

    "There is now a small group of passionate people working hard to destroy our American way of life. Treason and treachery are rampant and our rule of law and those law enforcement professionals who uphold our laws are under the gun more than at any time in our nation’s history."

    About the police:

    "Our law enforcement professionals, from the dispatcher to the detective and from the cop to the commissioner, are a line of defense against the corrupt and the criminal. It is how we remain (for now) in a state of relatively peaceful existence. We must support them with all our being."

    On fake news:

    "Seek the truth, fight for it in everything that is displayed before you. Don’t trust the fake news or false prophets; trust your instincts and your common sense.

    On logic and moral principles:

    "Those with a conscience know the difference between right and wrong, and those with courage will always choose the harder right over the easier wrong."

    About the manufactured racism crisis:

    "attacks being presented to us today are part of a well-orchestrated and well-funded effort that uses racism as its sword to aggravate our battlefield dispositions"

    On the ultimate plan of the deep state:

    "(they) promote radical social change through power and control. Socialism and the creation of a socialist society are their ultimate goals."

    On freedom and removing tyrants:

    "We cannot afford to lose our God-given human rights and the strong inner desire for freedom to choose and to breathe the fresh air of liberty. We must stand up and speak out to challenge our so-called “leaders” of government. We put them in charge; we can remove them as well."

    About apolitical people:

    "To the silent and currently indifferent majority: Wake up. America is at risk of being lost in the dustbin of history to socialism. The very heart and soul of America is at stake."

    What can you do for your country:

    "We the people must challenge every politician at every level. We also must stand and support our law enforcement professionals: They are the pointy end of the spear defending us against anarchy.
    Now is the time to act."

    Read more here
     
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  2. BarryDillon Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2019
    Messages:
    6,443
    Likes Received:
    911
    Admitted felon, and absolute piece of shit, Michael Flynn.
     
  3. Crom Cruach Purple Belt

    Joined:
    May 30, 2018
    Messages:
    2,307
    Likes Received:
    184
    America should be controlled by the 1%, not the 2%... that's fucking socialism that is.
     
    AndroidRage, Teen Wolf, lsa and 13 others like this.
  4. HockeyBjj Putting on the foil

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2012
    Messages:
    18,128
    Likes Received:
    1,648
    Other than Soros and Hillary, who are the ones painted under this mythical deep state brush?

    Surely someone as wise and knowledgable as Flynn would be able to name their names for who is actually part of this 2%
     
    AndroidRage, Teen Wolf, Cid and 8 others like this.
  5. GiTGuD Green Belt

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2020
    Messages:
    1,384
    Likes Received:
    1,484
    <Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>
    Wait, so the 2% are just gonna take over the 98%....just now, in 2020........<LikeReally5>


    [​IMG]
     
  6. PolishHeadlock2 Absolutley Haram Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2019
    Messages:
    11,040
    Likes Received:
    1,687
    Location:
    Phila Fucking Delphia
    How can I trust a guy that Trump fired for lying to the honorable Mike Pence?
     
  7. Confucamus Last of the V8s Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2008
    Messages:
    12,434
    Likes Received:
    909
    Location:
    Beantown
    Pretty scary what they did to this guy. If people in power can ruin the life of a three star general simply because he worked for a political opponent, what do you think they could do to an ordinary citizen?
     
  8. grimballer Gold Belt

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2008
    Messages:
    17,467
    Likes Received:
    777
    Many useful idiots working for the 2%
     
  9. James Bomb Red Belt

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2004
    Messages:
    8,760
    Likes Received:
    247
    Who wrote this, Flynn or the Russian Ambassador?
     
  10. Bloody Pulp Gold Belt

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2002
    Messages:
    17,286
    Likes Received:
    986
    Location:
    Two weeks from everywhere
    [​IMG]

    <Dany07>
     
  11. The Stoat Blue Belt

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2020
    Messages:
    600
    Likes Received:
    1,587
    He's right you know
     
  12. Low Test With da Best Fife Island Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2019
    Messages:
    2,393
    Likes Received:
    270
    Location:
    Meh
    807.jpg
     
  13. BarryDillon Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2019
    Messages:
    6,443
    Likes Received:
    911
    <{1-11}>
     
    Teen Wolf, Sohei and Kafir-kun like this.
  14. panamaican Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2009
    Messages:
    38,648
    Likes Received:
    682
    Right, it's far better when the 0.1% of the wealthy control the other 99.9% of the population.

    Good call, Flynn, glad you're on top of that.
     
  15. JohnGottis Yellow Belt

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2020
    Messages:
    155
    Likes Received:
    137
    He admitted being guilty if I’m not mistaken to lying to the FBI. I mean, come on man
     
  16. JohnnySagebrush Purple Belt

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2014
    Messages:
    2,024
    Likes Received:
    13
    Yeah, it is a bit hard to take him seriously when he talks of a minority ruling the majority. As if we haven’t been a de facto oligarchy for a very long time. It seems his problem might be that the same minority that has controlled things could potentially no longer control things.
     
    luckyshot, Sohei and BarryDillon like this.
  17. skysolo Yellow Card Yellow Card

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2009
    Messages:
    14,641
    Likes Received:
    1,063
    Location:
    Hangin cool with Rich Evans
    I'm not surprised mofos.

    What's next? The water?

    Oh wait.

     
    Fugazy, BEER and Sohei like this.
  18. jx820 Red Belt

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2006
    Messages:
    8,930
    Likes Received:
    537
    Flynn said Flynn was a fellon and according to Barr that was a lie. Trump said he lied to Pence. Can't trust a man like that. He's probably lying now.
     
  19. Prutfis Master of pups

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2015
    Messages:
    9,702
    Likes Received:
    242
    Location:
    Riding Fenrir into battle
    Holy hyperbole Batman.


    This 100000000000000000000 times this.
     
    AndroidRage and lsa like this.
  20. LangfordBarrow StickAndMove Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2016
    Messages:
    12,941
    Likes Received:
    558
    Location:
    NYC
    If that ordinary citizen committed the crimes Flynn did they'd be in jail by now.
     
    M3t4tr0n, BakiPayne and Sohei like this.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.