Gem of a Forgotten Fight

I bring you this gem of a oldschool fight right here:

VTJ 94
It has absolute everything you can ask for!
From a classic match up (striker vs grappler) to WTF is going on to somebody getting soccer kicked out of the ring and then getting finished in brutal fashion!

Holy shit that was violent.

I bring you this gem of a oldschool fight right here:

VTJ 94
It has absolute everything you can ask for!
From a classic match up (striker vs grappler) to WTF is going on to somebody getting soccer kicked out of the ring and then getting finished in brutal fashion!

Holy shit that fight was insane.

My contribution:

Probably the best single fight highlight ever, but I’d start it ar 1:55 if you want to get straight to the fight. Perfect song choice for the fight too. Also, it’s why we all have man crushes on Saku.

Damn I’ll have to watch the rematch because I didn’t like the winner in this one. But that was violent!

Vovchanchyn vs Varelens.

Not really a forgotten fight, more like an mma fan favorite. It answered the question, what happens when a HW that’s really an MW fights a heavy bag that walks.

This is must see. It’s Oleg Taktarov in the White Dragon Tournament 1993. It’s basically like watching the movie Blood Sport if Blood Sport were real.

Russian men fighting in a dirt pit in a shady wearhouse. You can tell how terrified the men were of Oleg because they mostly tap out before Oleg even starts his subs.

Most of you probably have seen this one...but...still a good watch...Shooto is awesome.

It was back then when Gomi actually had something called submission defense and heart...and Hansen was just a awesome guy to watch (who was actually a part time fighter who drove his own truck in Norway)

His grappling insight makes Goldie's commentating sound like a Gracie breakdown.

Fred Royers, one of the best ever.

A pioneer of Dutch kickboxing.

Always a pleasure to listen to his enlightening commentary.

Back