Gegard would fight Jon Jones in a heart beat let alone MW's LOL

They both beat OSP and it's hard to put away moose so it could be a fun fight

HahahaHahah

Mousasi is one of my favorite fighters I have been following his fights since the japan days and even his fights on national level over here in Holland.

He is a great fighter good boxing good ground-game also has some kickboxing in his arsenal
he could definitely be the mw champ with the right momentum and match-up in that division any top 5 fighter could beat each other at the right moment in their career

But fighting Bones lol he should take that back ...sure it would be a great pay-day and everybody would watch that fight but really it would not be competitive bones would make moos look like a amateur those kicks those elbows his wrestling his reach would be just to much for the Dreamcatcher !

His way of using his jab to get inside and execute a TD would not work with bones I don't even think he would be able to get in proper striking distance with bones with out having to eat several kicks ..lol

I love moose... But look at what queen mo did to him in SF. Jones will add ground and pound to those takedowns instead of just humping him.

Mousasi said he went down to MW because LHW were too big

Theres a reason why he move down to mw, he thought he would have a better chance there.

Back