Gegard would fight Jon Jones in a heart beat let alone MW's LOL

I mean I wouldn't say he had issues with OSP at all. He handled him easily. If anything he gassed/lost aggressiveness for some reason. Ring rust/the break and power lifting may have caused his performance.

Ya jones would win but it wouldn't be easy.

Rumble himself knew mousasi was to dangerous to take that fight.

I mean I am in no way knocking Moose, but Jones size/athleticism is too much for him. 84 inch reach mang. IMO Jones beats him on the feet and on the ground.

He had interviews years ago where he was like "wah I'm young and growing I'm so enormous I can't possibly cut to 185 anymore!" and then shortly after he specifically named Jones as the reason he had to start dehydrating his ass off to SPRINT back down to 185 because he knew how shellacked he would get.

so scared of Jones he went into the #1 contendership fight with Gus with a torn ACL to get the title fight

I mean I wouldn't say he had issues with OSP at all. He handled him easily. If anything he gassed/lost aggressiveness for some reason. Ring rust/the break and power lifting may have caused his performance.

I mean I am in no way knocking Moose, but Jones size/athleticism is too much for him. 84 inch reach mang. IMO Jones beats him on the feet and on the ground.

Bones would win but it wouldn't be as easy as OSP.

Rumble who is as dangerous as they come knew mousasi can cause issues.

Heartbeat... No. He had issues with OSP who is nowhere near mousasi skill wise.

Issues? He broke his arm, smack him around for 5 rounds, picked him up and slammed him whenever he pleased, and barely even took a punch. It was a 50-44, lmao.

Gegard would be one of the easiest fights Jones has had since becoming champ.

I like Moose, but he needs to stop.
A win over the mediocre Hall (this coming from a Uriah Hall fan) and now he wants to accept a short notice fight with Rumble and calling out Weidman. Chill Moose! Although I give Moose props for wanting to fight Rumble on short notice, I cringe at him calling out Weidman after he fought and got hurt badly a little more than a month ago. You don't beat Hall then go after a guy like Weidman that quickly.

There is literally no logic in this. It's a fight game. Unless I see him ducking others this literally makes no sense. What's wrong with wanting to fight higher ranked fighters

There is literally no logic in this. It's a fight game. Unless I see him ducking others this literally makes no sense. What's wrong with wanting to fight higher ranked fighters
There's nothing wrong, but to call out a fighter who just lost in devastating fashion and probably isn't medically cleared to fight for a while seems very suspect. Why not call out someone available?

There's nothing wrong, but to call out a fighter who just lost in devastating fashion and probably isn't medically cleared to fight for a while seems very suspect. Why not call out someone available?

He did. Whittaker and much more. Weidman was just one of.

And what is there to be suspect about. He is pissing everyone off and if he ducks after they respond, then there is somewhat grounds for it. Everyone is silent as a crypt right now.

One nack on Gegard is him avoiding having anything to do with Jacare. But that's not Weidman.

Gegard is looking for a fight and nobody wants to fight him. You can't hate a guy for that.

Issues? He broke his arm, smack him around for 5 rounds, picked him up and slammed him whenever he pleased, and barely even took a punch. It was a 50-44, lmao.

Gegard would be one of the easiest fights Jones has had since becoming champ.

Not after USADA. Ha ha..

And I know he would as he's done it in the past. He's still one of those remaining guys with the "anyone, anywhere, anytime" attitude.

What are you talking about. He out right ducked the possibility of fighting Jones, by running from the division just because of Jones.

Gegard Mousasi Eyes Middleweight to Avoid 'Strong' and 'Talented' Jon Jones

The former Strikeforce light heavyweight champ should be commended for his honesty, as he recently revealed his reluctance to face Jones on MMAJunkie.com Radio:

"I believe if I go to 185 I'll be much stronger. At the highest level, you don't want to give any advantage. If you look at Jon Jones, you don't want to fight a guy that's very talented, has the skills, and also has the strength. Then you give too much advantage away."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...weight-to-avoid-strong-and-talented-jon-jones

He has literally called out everybody at MW and LHW including Rumble.......I think everybody knows after USADA fighting the Moose is almost a L on your resume for sure no matter who you are!

Of course he pretty much has nothing to lose at this point.

He has literally called out everybody at MW and LHW including Rumble.......I think everybody knows after USADA fighting the Moose is almost a L on your resume for sure no matter who you are!
I totally agree
Love me some new moose especially with all the attitude he has now lol

Gangster moose is the man :)

Back