gegard wants non greased "vitamin free"machida rematch

giphy.gif

Cool video. Love Moose.

"He was all fuckin greasy. And ahh, he looks crazy for a fuckin 38 year old. Ahh. He's a cheater and ahhhhhhh.....fuck him."

Hahahahaha

Did he says he's butthurt? hahahaha

He wants to beat up on a now old and washed up fighter. Feed Mousasi to Tim Kennedy already.

Love the new heel Mousasi. Before he hardly talked at all now hes dropping f-bombs everywhere. :)

What a little crybaby. You got beat up in a fight that was almost all striking.

Yeah it was in Brazil guess that's why Lyoto got that hometown decision against Phil Davis...

Oh wait a minute! Guess Machida got that decision because he whooped that ass. Fuck him? Fuck you dude you were never on Lyoto's level and got beat by Uriah fuckin' Hall...

Lol calm your tits man. You sound like a defensive girlfriend standing up for her man.

This new 'MW' division is hung up on beating old out of their prime fighters. How about you fight each other instead.

i dont blame moose. i love machida but man he was unusually cut as fuck against moose. pre usada.

Gegard's the man! I can see why he's mad but he's starting to let the internet trolls get into his head ...that's a dangerous game to play.

Yeah it was in Brazil guess that's why Lyoto got that hometown decision against Phil Davis...

Oh wait a minute! Guess Machida got that decision because he whooped that ass. Fuck him? Fuck you dude you were never on Lyoto's level and got beat by Uriah fuckin' Hall...

hes talkin about testing not judges

I like Mousasi, but Machida won that fight handily and it had nothing to do with grease or steroids. No need for a rematch.

Back