Gegard Mousasi vs Vitor Belfort

Every time Mousasi crushes a can his fans get more and more delusional.

If they both came in with their A games on, Vitor would win.

Mousasi's stand-up is very overrated.

Mousasi beats him imo.

Vitor by murder...that plodding style isn't going to get it done against someone as fast and powerful as Vitor

By plodding I assume you mean his wide stance he uses to defend takedowns. He won't need that against Vitor.

Mousasi beat Munoz and everyone's on his hype train again. Who the hell has Munoz beat? He is way below a gatekeeper. If anything Machida was the gatekeeper, and since Mousasi couldn't even get past Machida, what makes anyone think he'll get past Vitor, Anderson, Weidman, Souza? Come on now. Lets be real here

Mousasi beat Munoz and everyone's on his hype train again. Who the hell has Munoz beat? He is way below a gatekeeper. If anything Machida was the gatekeeper, and since Mousasi couldn't even get past Machida, what makes anyone think he'll get past Vitor, Anderson, Weidman, Souza? Come on now. Lets be real here

But but but he already beat Jacare by a flukish upkick, he doesn't need to ever fight him again, ever! (wonder why lol)

Mousasi fans are some of the worst, right up there with Fedor fans.

If Vitor take this fight, it will be an awesome fight
but its not likely though

Number two guy in division, Gate Keeper... LOL

But but but he already beat Jacare by a flukish upkick, he doesn't need to ever fight him again, ever! (wonder why lol)

Mousasi fans are some of the worst, right up there with Fedor fans.

Says the idiot implying Mousasi had a fluke win. When Mousasi has always had extreme succes with up kicks. If you have extreme succes with a left hook, but you never KO anyone because they're reserved opponents but then you get a wild brawler who leaves himself open and KO the brawler, was it a fluke?

Moose would lose a UD against Weidman but and probably Machida again but I think he finishes Vitor

he's a better technical striker and he takes bombs and doesn't give a fuck

Says the idiot implying Mousasi had a fluke win. When Mousasi has always had extreme succes with up kicks. If you have extreme succes with a left hook, but you never KO anyone because they're reserved opponents but then you get a wild brawler who leaves himself open and KO the brawler, was it a fluke?

That was one of the most flukish finishes I've ever seen in my life lol come on son. Mousasi fans don't want him to fight Jacare because they know how much Jacare has improved, and how easily Jacare would UD him nowadays.

I'd pick Vitor to win but Moose winning wouldn't be that surprising at all either.

That was one of the most flukish finishes I've ever seen in my life lol come on son. Mousasi fans don't want him to fight Jacare because they know how much Jacare has improved, and how easily Jacare would UD him nowadays.

I see Mousasi haters are also lacking logic. And who's they? Because I don't mind a rematch between the to. Especially if its 5 rounds.

Vitor ducked Mousasi in Affliction?

News to me considering Mousasi was the one that wanted the fight but was the one that wouldn't fight at 185 claiming it was impossible for him to make that weight. Yet, here he is now, fighting at 185 after previously saying it was a weight that wasn't possible for him to make.

In B4 Vitor being asked about this potential match and reply; '' i was going to fight for title, mousasi needs atleast 999 more wins before he can face someone like me''.

Vitor on TRT could win. Off TRT almost no chance. He is not better in any aspect.

Vitor ducked Mousasi in Affliction?

News to me considering Mousasi was the one that wanted the fight but was the one that wouldn't fight at 185 claiming it was impossible for him to make that weight. Yet, here he is now, fighting at 185 after previously saying it was a weight that wasn't possible for him to make.

The fight was slated for 205 lbs...it was advertised as such for awhile..Mousasi had just made the climb to 205. There was no way he was going to do a 185 fight. He was more than reasonable with Vitor, offering a catch-weight or even a boxing bout.Belfort declined him at every turn.Vitor even said that Gegard wasn't a big enough name but Mousasi was still ranked ahead of him at mw even though he just made the climb to 205.

Back