Gegard Mousasi vs Vitor Belfort

Yeah? I don't even like Vitor but years and years and years? Dodging the whole 14 months Gegard has been in the UFC?

Both existed as fighters before Gegard came into the UFC. Vitor has been dodging Mousasi since Affliction was still around, at least, so that's at least five YEARS.

Maybe you should make use of that Google thing before making statements that make you look like a complete jackass.

MY GOD! Just saw the fight, I've been waiting so long to see Moose do that in the UFC. I thought the Lyoto loss would turn him into the Chimera that we all know he could be. His killer instinct is absolutely unbelievable. He kind of reminds me of Cerrone a bit, as soon as he smells blood, he just starts putting stuff together with seamless transitions and really puts the 'A' in MMA.

We all know Vitor has incredible killer instinct but more striking orientated. Moose is just so well rounded and really epitomizes the evolution of the mixed martial artist with strong roots going back to Fedor. Moose also has phenomenal boxing, boxing defense, a granite chin and that would play against Vitor's strength. Styles make match ups and I would say he is probably Vitor's hardest fight at 85 besides maybe Weidman or Machida.

The real question about this hypothetical match up is what the hell is Vitor going to be like with TRT? Hendo looked horrible (granted Cormier is a beast) and I'm not sure we will get an accurate gauge as he will be fighting fighting against Sonnen, who will also be coming off TRT. Either way, I am so pumped for the middleweight division right now!

MY GOD! Just saw the fight, I've been waiting so long to see Moose do that in the UFC. I thought the Lyoto loss would turn him into the Chimera that we all know he could be. His killer instinct is absolutely unbelievable. He kind of reminds me of Cerrone a bit, as soon as he smells blood, he just starts putting stuff together with seamless transitions and really puts the 'A' in MMA.

We all know Vitor has incredible killer instinct but more striking orientated. Moose is just so well rounded and really epitomizes the evolution of the mixed martial artist with strong roots going back to Fedor. Moose also has phenomenal boxing, boxing defense, a granite chin and that would play against Vitor's strength. Styles make match ups and I would say he is probably Vitor's hardest fight at 85 besides maybe Weidman or Machida.

The real question about this hypothetical match up is what the hell is Vitor going to be like with TRT? Hendo looked horrible (granted Cormier is a beast) and I'm not sure we will get an accurate gauge as he will be fighting fighting against Sonnen, who will also be coming off TRT. Either way, I am so pumped for the middleweight division right now!
Good post. Especially the bolded part.

Vitor wanted none of Mousasi in Affliction and he wont want any now

Some fighters mix up styles so well, like Fedor, Machida and the Moose (nome wresting based lol). I agree on your Moosey critique.

Keep in mind Hendo was off trt for the Rashad fight, that was just Cormier in his prime

Middleweight is awesome

Both existed as fighters before Gegard came into the UFC. Vitor has been dodging Mousasi since Affliction was still around, at least, so that's at least five YEARS.

Maybe you should make use of that Google thing before making statements that make you look like a complete jackass.

There you go...do you feel better now that you were able to get all of that out?

Good post. Especially the bolded part.

it was an excellent post, he is honestly a lot like a middleweight fedor. There are some obvious striking differences but the way they effortlessly combine the different aspects of mma stands out to me

I got moose
Very tough fight for vitor stylistically

There you go...do you feel better now that you were able to get all of that out?

Me and a few others who pointed that out...

... but no, I'd feel better if idiotic crap like what you put out there didn't get posted in the first place.

The most pathetic part is when you sneer at others while actually being the one with your head inserted in your rectum.

Wait no title shot for Vitor?

If Vitor beats Chael, then Vitor vs Mousasi for Title shot?

Damn people are acting like Vitor is a can. Outside of champs he is the most dominant fighter going right now. Outside of possible trt fluctuations i have him as at least a slight favorite over pretty much any fighter

Vitor is on his last run, his next fight should be for the title.

(After the Chael fight anyway, BTW thanks to Vitor for stepping in once again and saving another fight)

After that, I welcome any fighter that has earned his shot.

Vitor is on his last run, his next fight should be for the title.

(After the Chael fight anyway, BTW thanks to Vitor for stepping in once again and saving another fight)

After that, I welcome any fighter that has earned his shot.
If his next fight should be for the title, why risk that by fighting a meaningless fight agianst Sonnen.

And if he loose then what, Mousasi, or retirement maybe?

Depends on how Vitor comes back post TRT and if his age ever catches up with him. I say Vitor takes it if he hasn't started declining by the time the match up happens, which would probably be a while from now.

Back