News Gegard Mousasi vs. Rafael Lovato Jr official for Bellator 214

executionermma

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
DsZ_xu6XQAEKtwr.jpg:large

Excellent! Winner gets the winner of Salter-Chidi!

So pumped for this

Wow! Bellator wanting to bang against UFC! Great fight! War Moose!

UFC has a show that day? Hadn’t heard. I’ll be watching Fedor, Mousasi, and Pico over any crap that the UFC tries to charge $70 for.

Yeah, UFC 233 is being held like 20 miles away. Bellator bringin it.

UFC has a show that day? Hadn’t heard. I’ll be watching Fedor, Mousasi, and Pico over any crap that the UFC tries to charge $70 for.

Word is its will be Tyron/Colby and TJ/Cejudo also Askren/Lawler. Thats a better card than Bellators if it happens.

Official fights announced so far

UFC

Vick/Felder
JoJo/Lipski
Hernandez/Massaranduba
Perez/Anthony Hernandez
Kunitskaya/Reneau

Bellator

Bader/Fedor
Mousasi/Lovata
Pico/Corrales

Last edited:
What a fight, both guys are a roll and Lovato is on a tear. Lovato has a big chance, if he can get the fight on the ground and his striking is still improving too.

Fuck yeah, this is going to be great. Not since Erick Silva has there been as hot a prospect as Rafael Lovato JR. I wonder if the UFC card same night will be worth dual screening...

EDIT: TJ/Cejudo & Colby/T-Wood will definitely be worth dual screening.

Pico fights Henry Corrales on this card aswell. Stacked already

Wow what a night of fights! Lovato is as tough as anyone in all of MMA if he can get the fight to the ground.

Moose probably picks him apart on his feet, but if Moose ends up on the ground he is in trouble.

Word is its will be Tyron/Colby and TJ/Cejudo. Thats a better card than Bellators if it happens.

UFC

Vick/Felder
JoJo/Lipski
Hernandez/Massaranduba
Perez/Anthony Hernandez
Kunitskaya/Reneau

Bellator

Bader/Fedor
Mousasi/Lovata
Pico/Corrales

Lol not a chance

Bellator card >>>>>> UFCs with colby and cejudos fighta on ig

Word is its will be Tyron/Colby and TJ/Cejudo. Thats a better card than Bellators if it happens.

UFC

Vick/Felder
JoJo/Lipski
Hernandez/Massaranduba
Perez/Anthony Hernandez
Kunitskaya/Reneau

Bellator

Bader/Fedor
Mousasi/Lovata
Pico/Corrales
TJ/Cejudo is cool. But getting excited to watch Colby Covington? Better yet paying $70? Yeah no I think I’d rather watch Fedor, Mousasi, and Pico. Not even on some Bellator fanboy shit. Like Fedor/Mousasi/Pico on one card is cant miss.

TJ/Cejudo is cool. But getting excited to watch Colby Covington? Better yet paying $70? Yeah no I think I’d rather watch Fedor, Mousasi, and Pico. Not even on some Bellator fanboy shit. Like Fedor/Mousasi/Pico on one card is cant miss.

Also forgot Askren/Lawler and Kron debut.

Also forgot Askren/Lawler and Kron debut.

Would have did Bellator for free and found UFC the next day. But no way in hell i'm missing Askren's debut. Hope I can catch Pico during a lesser UFC fight.

Back