Gegard Mousasi says he's happy with contract and money he makes

I make pretty much the same amount of money because my Strikeforce contract was carried over to the UFC.

Let's see how happy he is when this deal expires and he's offered his first UFC contract if he loses one or two more fights.

I like Mousasi, seems always humble and chilled in interviews. Hope he marries Karyn Bryant... She obviously has the hots for him. They would make a good couple.

Big phoney, can't stand a fighter who is happy with his contract. I like my favorite fighters to be whiney little bitches who always want a pay rise even though they just signed a new contract and just list their last fight.

good for gegard
did not root for him against machida
will root for him against munoz
still like good guy munoz though

Dude was always smart and knew when to talk and what to say.
I respect the hell out of those who had the balls and came out publicly against the UFC fighter pay , but i can also respect dudes like Moose who won't bite the hand that feeds him. And he's prolly makin some good dough , everyone knows Strikeforce contracts were > UFC contracts.

482225889.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Read entire article...

Thats a bad ass shirt

Mousasi is awesome. I hope he wrecks Munoz but I am kinda worried about his TDD.

This is one of the reasons why I support this guy more than any other fighter on the planet..humble, honest and real at every turn.

And, yeah- he's a pretty good fighter.Has the tools and talent to wear the title....just has to put everything together.

When dat strikeforce contract is up he's gonna be making 50k/50k. Hope he enjoys it while it lasts.

Mousasi is awesome. I hope he wrecks Munoz but I am kinda worried about his TDD.

I think Mousasi is pretty overrated but he's gonna smash Munoz. Munoz no longer has the chin to survive with someone like Mousasi for 5 rounds.

Mousasi via sweep & GnP TKO most likely.

It'd be a miracle if Munoz grinds him out for 5 rounds with his chin. I'd say Mousasi is like 80% here to win.

Clearly he has sold out. Sherdoggers must hope for his destruction.

I think Mousasi is pretty overrated but he's gonna smash Munoz. Munoz no longer has the chin to survive with someone like Mousasi for 5 rounds.

Mousasi via sweep & GnP TKO most likely.

It'd be a miracle if Munoz grinds him out for 5 rounds with his chin. I'd say Mousasi is like 80% here to win.

I definitely favor Mousasi to win and he will likely TKO Munoz but his TDD isn't elite and neither is his cardio, hence I am a little worried that Munoz may take him down and tire him out.

With the Machida fight, I should have had a better gameplan and been able to adapt better. I think those were my big problems. I didn't adapt at all. I just continued to fight the same way. I've been working on that a great deal for this fight coming up.

Awesome... I like Munoz. He's a nice guy, but I really hope for a great performance from Gegard. It's been a while.

Let's do it Moose!

Back