Gegard Mousasi on Loss to Jacare: "I Wasn't In The Mood For Fighting."

Motivated Moose is the greatest ever

Brazilians are child's play compared to Mousasi. Waaahhh I'm too big to make 185 anymore (bullshit), waaahhh I didn't train professionally before but I'm gonna now and get way better (bullshit), waaahhhh I wasn't in the mood for fighting (bullshit)!"

He only gets in the mood to fight against lower level competition. He conveniently loses his mood against beasts like Jacare. I'd lose my mood too...

Lol as soon as I saw this thread I remembered him saying he was barely even training for fights before. This guy clearly doesn't have the mentality needed to be champion and he's never going to do anything to someone as motivated as Chris Weidman.

SMH

Yeah sometimes when I go into work I'm not in the mood either, except I don't run the risk of being KO'd or crippled for my lackadaisical attitude.

Someone should put the Excuse Book up with Moose on it

Pathetic excuse, though he does not seem to be the energetic, aggressive type. Some TRT would do wonders for him.

user416315_pic21117_1410818918.jpg

55edbcaefce18efb16d30b52401d29f4.jpg

Damn.

I like that. Mousasi's striking looked bad against Jacare.

Everytime I watch Mousasi, I feel like he doesn't even want to be there.

Solid excuses, though lol

Poor display of sportsmanship.

Also this fight with Henderson is practically a gimme.

He was inactive as fuck for the longest time before these recent fights.

It was about time he started fighting on a regular basis as opposed to every year and a half.

As much as I would like to see him do well, it seems like his window of being truly elite has closed.

I dont know why all the hate against Mousasi.. the guy is the most honest guy in the UFC. When he lost against Machida he said he was one hundred percent and Machida was the better guy.

What you guys dont understand is that being there mentally is also part of being a fighter just like being good phisically. Mousasi has no one to blame but him for his loss and I think he does not.

Is not like BJ talking smack about Dolce or Tito cracked skull.

"Mood is a thing for cattle and women, young pup. Mood isn't a thing for fighting."
~Gurney Halleck

And years later Gurney Halleck was fucking the emperor's mom with his blessing. Legendary.

Gurney Halleck's life and words should be an inspiration to us all.

Why can't i come up with quotes likes these :icon_cry2? Were you with the book in front of you?

It's in the movie and a classic so it's an easy one to remember. Some of those lines just stick. Whenever the GOAT series is mentioned, a loop starts playing in my head of "Put the pick in there Pete, and turn it round real neat." Also, I hear a disjointed and broken loop of the Mentat mantra, but I usually tune it out.

P.S. Wand has the face of a navigator on the cusp of evolving.

I like Mousasi, but this sounds like a laughable excuse. "I was not in the mood for fighting". LOL seriously???

well... he never looks like he's in the mood for anything

*damn, beat me to it

But your post hasn't been edited. So you saw that someone already made the comment before you even hit the reply button to begin typing.

Back