Gegard Mousasi: "I think people underestimate me. I'm going for the UFC belt."

mausasi might be underestimated, specifically by me...I just don't see him as a legit threat to any belts

dude you just copied it off the first page of this thread, you didnt even know what it meant haha

What? I didn't even read the entire first page, you dunce. You're right, I didn't know what the word abysmal meant until I "copied" it off the first page. Oops, I must of copied the word, dunce, off of what page now ?

What? I didn't even read the entire first page, you dunce. You're right, I didn't know what the word abysmal meant until I "copied" it off the first page. Oops, I must of copied the word, dunce, off of what page now ?

your only digging deeper hole for yourself

That's great and all Gegard and I like seeing you fight but first you have to get into the UFC

why the hell is everyone using the word abysmal??? It doesnt make you sound any smarter lol smh

If you want to sound truly intelligent, end your posts with "lol smh."

Jones would take down and finish Mousasi in Round 1,can't believe ppl want to see that fight.

He is the most technical striker under the Zuffa banner including Alistair Overeem and Anderson Silva (yes - seriously, although I think Anderson is the more talented *fighter* overall)

I dare anyone to find a technical flaw in Gegard's striking with respect to his footwork, timing, head movement, etc. Gegard's boxing is more fundamentally sound than even Anderson

Yeah that is why he got outbox by King Mo.

You are a clown.

people don't underestimate you.. it's just that people saw the king mo fight...

He beat up king mo from the bottom, which fight were you watching, king mo dry humped him to a victory, unimpressive

Let's see him face some top 10 competition in the UFC first.

People underestimate him because he doesn't put in the work. He's a good fighter and has looked far worse than he should have in some recent fights. I hope he really commits to training and everything else properly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back