Gegard Mousasi Beats Yet Another Bellator Welterweight Champion, What A Surprise

518393.jpg

I remember you whining a lot years back about how Bellator never matched up their prospects against each other. Hope you're happy now.

I think they should match up their prospects against each other and don't see an issue with it. UFC does it all the time.

TS should stick to the UFC where the match making is %100 legit. Like the new LHW champs first defence against the MW champ.

Lima vs Mousasi is like one of the best fights Bellator could have put together. Also, since when is it crazy for the WW champion to fight the MW champion lol?

It was also a competitive fight....nothing like Rory Macdonald.

I think they should match up their prospects against each other and don't see an issue with it. UFC does it all the time.
I think it can be artfully done, but the main thing here is that Rodney was clamoring for them to do so for many years and when they did, he didn't acknowledge that they did but continued to opine on the lost years, as if he was robbed of a childhood because of it.

I think it can be artfully done, but the main thing here is that Rodney was clamoring for them to do so for many years and when they did, he didn't acknowledge that they did but continued to opine on the lost years, as if he was robbed of a childhood because of it.

Oh fair enough, I haven't been here that long, so I probably miss the context on a lot of stuff.

Back