Gegard Mousasi admits to troll comments following Uriah Hall loss

Guy in the background hadn't noticed Mousasi stood by his car yet

just another troll-job by the Moose

nah moose has been investing a majority of his fighting money in rental properties for years. I wouldn't be surprised if he's making more from his rentals then he does with the UFC.

Beats investing in a steak house, MMA gym, or Night Club anyday.

Besides guys like Faber who capitalized on getting rich through MMA related businesses most fighters are terrible with money.

nah moose has been investing a majority of his fighting money in rental properties for years. I wouldn't be surprised if he's making more from his rentals then he does with the UFC.

Beats investing in a steak house, MMA gym, or Night Club anyday.

Besides guys like Faber who capitalized on getting rich through MMA related businesses most fighters are terrible with money.
and Bang with his Peanut Butter, ofc

but yeah sounds like his brother puts his money to good use for him, ensuring his future after MMA

I don't recall anything about black people, but there was something about someone's mother.

Fighters are humans. They get mad like everyone else. A bad loss makes it worse. Like he said himself, it was bad timing. Fans need to stop expecting fighters to be perfect.
Yeah let racism slide. If hall has said blm you weiner betas would be crying

Yeah let racism slide. If hall has said blm you weiner betas would be crying
in this era of white people wanting to be black and black people wanting to be white, I'm surprised racist humour is so controversial. I've seen more offensive "jokes" on TV shows like The Boondocks, and that is written by black people.

maybe I missed the point, I've no idea what actually happened

BUcGcz3CIAAWMWv.jpg

Lulz

so hes a sore loser, oh well

Im glad the dos anjos mcgregor cancellation is all what people are going to tslk about..After everyone under the sun thought his account was hacked, why in the blue hell would he now come and admit to that ????

CP6n3t4WwAALfSy.jpg

Attachments

• 2uz5oqu.png
    2uz5oqu.png
    306.7 KB · Views: 1
The 1000 dick sucking comment is hilarious.

Back