AminoAcid

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

At around 8:30 and onward.

So it was him. Lol

What did he say?

I can't recall.

I do remember thinking it was too stupid to actually be him. Maybe he was intentionally being stupid to make people think it wasn't him. Hmm, mind games.

What did he say?

I can't recall.

I do remember thinking it was too stupid to actually be him. Maybe he was intentionally being stupid to make people think it wasn't him. Hmm, mind games.
Pretty sure he was telling people to go **** black people and that their mothers like to **** black ****

dead serious Lolz. surprised he didn't get fined/suspended or anything

[BREAKING] Mousasi Admits to Troll Comment [GONE WRONG]

I can't believe he confessed to trolling. Lorenzo gonna give him dubs fo shizzle.

I missed the original trolling though. What did he say?

[BREAKING] Mousasi Admits to Troll Comment [GONE WRONG]

I can't believe he confessed to trolling. Lorenzo gonna give him dubs fo shizzle.

I missed the original trolling though. What did he say?
I'm already on it... Thought I would forget about this, Mous? Guess again...

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure he was telling people to go **** black people and that their mothers like to **** black ****

telling people to go love black people and that their mothers like to save black cats?

that's not so bad

BUcGcz3CIAAWMWv.jpg

LOL that was really him?! That's kind of awesome.

Not as good as Rumble responding to the twitter troll that called him Crumble Johnson and said he would go to his gym and kick his ass.

I don't recall anything about black people, but there was something about someone's mother.

Fighters are humans. They get mad like everyone else. A bad loss makes it worse. Like he said himself, it was bad timing. Fans need to stop expecting fighters to be perfect.

I love Karyn interviews with the Moose and Rampage

Gegard P4P one of the funniest MMA stars ever :)

EDIT: damn I actually think Karyn is hot in this....what is wrong with me?

Last edited:
I vote- everyone with Mousasi avs gets dubs.

Back