Gegar Mousasi UFC debut

I liken this to when Big Nog debuted in the UFC versus the Texas Crazy Horse. Why?!

There are so many more intriguing matchups you could make with the new names in the organization, why would you match him up with the one other guy that came over from Strikeforce??

THIS.

I just wanted to see him against a UFC fighter, maybe top 15. Thiago Silva when he gets off suspension would be a fun scrap.

Keith Jardine...no, wait...um King Mo Lawal....wait wait, my bad again.

yeah, Jardine and King Mo looked really good against Mousasi. I mean, come on, if Mousasi can't beat them he's not any good, right?
keith-jardine-post-fight-mousasi.png

163ca9071ed7550ab1d97c4e58092f79.jpg

Gegard's record is pretty impressive for a fighter that hasn't fought in the UFC yet. He's world class. Lighten up people. The UFC is a business. In order to generate hype/enthusiasm the regular fans need to become acquainted with him. Is this so hard to comprehend? Watch the fight and enjoy it.

1. It's Gegard not Gegar 2. He was saying that they were the 2 light heavyweights joining the UFC, NOT that they were fighting each other. He actually even said Mousasi was looking for a top 5 matchup, which i believe he deserves.

For those of you who didn't read the entire thread.... This fight isn't happening. TS was mistaken... End of thread.

yeah, Jardine and King Mo looked really good against Mousasi. I mean, come on, if Mousasi can't beat them he's not any good, right?
keith-jardine-post-fight-mousasi.png

163ca9071ed7550ab1d97c4e58092f79.jpg

THIS!! haha .. Give him someone good , not a Strikeforce " Challenger " lmao at the fight.

I liken this to when Big Nog debuted in the UFC versus the Texas Crazy Horse. Why?!

There are so many more intriguing matchups you could make with the new names in the organization, why would you match him up with the one other guy that came over from Strikeforce??

STFU, the Texas Crazy Horse was just a hair away from finishing Big Nog, if it would have been somebody else the ref might have stopped it. The Texas Crazy Horse was a legit contender before he lost his fire for fighting.

Keith Jardine...no, wait...um King Mo Lawal....wait wait, my bad again.

Anyone who has even a little bit of MMA knowledge knows he won the Jardine fight. But i'm guessing you haven't seen it and just saw it on his record, right?

I hope they put him against Gustafsson for his debut. Give Cormier the next title shot after Sonnen, then have the Hendo/Machida winner fight the Gustafsson/Mousasi winner for the next shot.

Another elite opponent for Mousasi then eh?

He should get an immediate title shot. Who else is challenging Jones? Besides Chael.

STFU, the Texas Crazy Horse was just a hair away from finishing Big Nog, if it would have been somebody else the ref might have stopped it. The Texas Crazy Horse was a legit contender before he lost his fire for fighting.

I said nothing about how well or poorly the crazy horse did, that actually has nothing to do with my comment.

The point is, after the excitement and anticipation of signing new fighters, why match them up with guys from their old org?? Isn't the reason for all the excitement that you want to see how these guys match up against a new roster??

lmao Villante?! WHY?!?! He fricken lost to Griggs!!! First round KO by Gegard. What's wrong with giving him a top 10 guy? If everybody that thinks he's overrated wants to see how 'overrated' he is, let him fight a top 10 guy and get exposed in the UFC, right?

I would much rather see him fight someone borderline top 10 in his UFC debut and see how he handles himself.

This is turning into one of those threads where people respond before going through the thread. So instead of seeing that TS was wrong about Mousasi fighting Villante first, we will see several pages of replies complaining about a fight that isn't happening.

So where did he say this?

I know there's a list of guys already confirmed coming over now and they were the only 2 LHW's listed.

Is the TS's reading comprehension, logic and reasoning skills so bad he thought that meant they are fighting?

Or is there a confirmed story about this?

This could ruin Gays's status big time if he loses....

Have you seen Villante fight?

He would get smashed by the most passive Mousasi.

Back