Gears of War: Ultimate Edition

D

Drake

gears-of-war-ultimate-edition-for-xbox-one-gc-sale-01.jpg

[YT]kI4Ermad_nI[/YT]

Comes out next week! Any Gears fans left out there? Haven't seen anything talking about this or Gears 4 :(

Awesome series. Hard to find a shooter with such an immersive story line. Plus horde mode is sweet

^^^ agree. Gow had an awesome story that gave me the feelz and also had awesome combat. Multiplayer was fun as hell as well.

Hopefully the PC version won't be a complete clusterfuck like the original was.

Getting it for PC when it drops, looking forward to it

GOW is the one FPS that I really enjoyed. The combat was great, not just the spastic point-shoot crap that I find other FPS's to be. The storyline was fascinating, and you really cared about the characters.

Great series.

GOW is the one FPS that I really enjoyed. The combat was great, not just the spastic point-shoot crap that I find other FPS's to be. The storyline was fascinating, and you really cared about the characters.

Great series.

you-keep-using-that-word.gif

There's a mod for the original PC release that lets you play in first person. He might be talking about that.

^^^ agree. Gow had an awesome story that gave me the feelz and also had awesome combat. Multiplayer was fun as hell as well.

Yea Gears of War one wasn't the best at it but in 2 they really hit they story hard. Can't wait for this to come to PC the local coop is one of the best as well.

Did anyone play the beta for the UE? Was good stuff. I never played GOW1 online so I can't make any comparisons...but it was good :) Especially the gnasher.

Did anyone play the beta for the UE? Was good stuff. I never played GOW1 online so I can't make any comparisons...but it was good :) Especially the gnasher.

Gears of war 1 online was the best. I don't think I'll ever have that much fun again playing a game online. Unless the matrix is invented.
You could pick your level and have type for starters. Then the talking that would happen between teams when the players died and were waiting to spawn led to a lot of great moments. The fundemetal set up was different in gears one than any game now. I loved it.

Looking forward to the pc version. I hope that they port 2 & 3 to pc someday.

They just better not fuck up the PC version again. At least GFWL is no more.

Gears of war 1 online was the best. I don't think I'll ever have that much fun again playing a game online. Unless the matrix is invented.
You could pick your level and have type for starters. Then the talking that would happen between teams when the players died and were waiting to spawn led to a lot of great moments. The fundemetal set up was different in gears one than any game now. I loved it.

LOL the shit talking between rounds was the best !! Even more when you had just won a 1v4 battle ! I can't wait to have this game.

Back