Gear package i found.

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by MMAlegends, Oct 11, 2010.

1. MMAlegends

MMAlegends White Belt

Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
  2. acsubie**

acsubie** Orange Belt

Again??... Get lost

3. ECS123

ECS123 Purple Belt

Really. This guy just does not give up. "Go away." Sherdog should bill you for advertising.

:icon_chee

4. Tone C

Tone C Silver Belt

Shoo,go away,your posts have no value here..

5. KaosX

KaosX Banned Banned

First, I must solicit your confidant in this transaction, this is by virtue of its nature as utterly CONFIDENTIAL and TOP SECRET. Though I know that the transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. We have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction, as we have been reliably informed of your discreteness and ability in transaction of this nature.

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you, I am williams kenny a director with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Eleme Refinery. I came to know of you in my private search for a reliable and reputable person to handle the confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account requiring maximum confidence. THE PROPOSITION: a foreigner, Engineer James Akmed, an Oil Merchant/Contractor with the Federal Government of Nigeria, until his suspension three years ago, executed with us at Eleme Refinery of NNPC, and had a total contract executed worth US$28.6 (Twenty Eight Million,Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollar) which flows in the Corporation's suspense account.

It is because of the allegation/petition leveled against him that he (Engr. James Akmed) who is a close friend to the late dictatorship General Sanni Abacha (formal Military President of Nigeria) who died in office in 1998 and during his tenure the country experienced various mismanagement and series of malpractices were carried out in collaboration with his foreign friends.

However, a Panel were set up to investigate the issue, who found him (Engr. James Akmed) guilty and the present Democratic President of Nigeria Chief Olusegun Obasanjo suspended him from transacting any business in Nigeria with immediate effect and was asked to leave the country. However, these made the contract fund "UNCLAIMABLE" which was only known to my colleagues and I. Fortunately, all the Contract document including the " CONTRACT COMPLETION CERTIFICATE" are with me but the need for a very trustworthy foreign business man/woman whom I would present as the Foreign contractor/beneficiary to claim the fund. In order to achieve this development, some of my colleagues and I now seek your permission to have you stand as the FOREIGN CONTRACTOR so that the funds would be released and paid into your account as beneficiary's who executed the contract in the year 1999. All documents and proves to enable you get this fund will be carefully worked out. More so, we are assuring you of a 100% risk free involvement. Your share stays while the rest would be for me and my colleagues for investment purposes in your country.

We have agree that, the funds be shared thus, after it has been transferred into your nominated account:

(1) 30% of the money will go to you for acting as the beneficiary of the fund.

(2.) 5% will be set aside for reimbursement to both parties for any incidental expenses that may be incurred in the cause of the transfer. (3). 65% to us the originator of the transaction.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not make undue advantage of the trust we have bestowed on you and your Company, kindly get to me immediately on my E-mail Address as stated bellow. Please furnish me with your most confidential Telephone and Fax Number(s), Company Name to use, Banking information including the A/C Number, Swift Code (if any).

I assure you that if you will follow my instruction, the fund shall be in your Account within 7-10 days of this transaction.

Thanking you for your kind understanding in this regard.

My best regards,
    ENGR. JOHN ADEMOLA (MNSE)

6. ASEGSEA

ASEGSEA Guest

haha this thread is already crazy

7. ECS123

ECS123 Purple Belt

Psssst....., Over here. "All sales are final!"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
  8. MMAlegends

MMAlegends White Belt

Excuse me? I have no idea what ur speculating at. I think you have the wrong "pest" in mine.

9. KaosX

KaosX Banned Banned

Right....so you registered the day that Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums - View Profile: Rossiman was banned and he happened to be "pimping" the EXACT SAME gear package you are...

Chances are that unless you know more about computers and networking than you do about trying to sell stuff your IP will show up as the same IP for both accounts.

It's not a bad package, really, let's just be honest that you're the one selling it.

10. ECS123

ECS123 Purple Belt

Ok, I'm going to try my best to be diplomatic about this. There are people on here, who have hundreds and sometimes thousands of productive posts. They follow the rules because, it's the right thing to do. People have already tried to politely bring it to your attention, that you may want to read the rules.

Let me ask you something, "would you go over to someone's home, that you just met and piss in the closet, and then come out and ask, which room is the bathroom?" Because, that's what you are doing, if you post before bothering to read the rules.

But, the fact that you have already been advised, warned, and banned, and are still doing it, is like intentionally going over someone's home and pissing in the closet, when you know it's not the bathroom.

What makes you think that the rules don't apply to you? Are you better than everyone else on here? When you go to the movies, do you push to the front of the line, and walk in without paying? The only thing you are really accomplishing, is aggravating everyone on here, who otherwise may have seen your stuff independently on Ebay and purchased it, or recommended it to someone else.

Ever wonder why, it didn't sell the first week, and now you are back again? You can bump it to the top to your hearts content, before a mod see's it and takes it down again, but the only thing you are really doing is being mildly annoying. Personally, I would buy your gear, if it was ten bucks with no reserve, and the auction was ending in two minutes, with no bidders, after the performance you been putting on here.

Do us all a big favor, and go bother someone else for awhile. Your wife, girlfriend, family, or just someone on the street. I am fairly sure that you are reasonably good at finding people to bother.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
  11. ASEGSEA

ASEGSEA Guest

Made me put my lollerskates on. :D

12. djmarkiss

djmarkiss Green Belt

LOL me too! Good job ECS.