Elections GE polling looks like 2016; if polls were as wrong as they were then, Trump wins reelection

The popular vote was actually off in 2016. The shy voters are going to be more prominent in narrowly contested states and a disproportionate amount of that popular vote disparity would be represented in those states.

OK, but look at the toss up states like PA, MI, FL, AZ, WI, NC..... would Trump voters in those states be shy?

No Trump voters are shy because some of them are outspoken? You are really that stupid? lol.

Imagine being you, saying the popular vote was "off" somehow (lol), and still believing in a hidden contingent of super secret trump voters when evidence has already told you that they don't exist.

Cult logic is wild as fuck.

Oh dear lord.

Explain to me how the popular vote was "off" in 2016. This is gonna be a good one. How do we handwave 2 million votes away today?

I am saying that the polls were off.

OK, but look at the toss up states like PA, MI, FL, AZ, WI, NC..... would Trump voters in those states be shy?

A Trump voter in PA is more likely to be shy than a Trump voter in Alabama. So the relatively small percentage that the popular vote polls were off is going to manifest as larger disparities in contested states.

I am saying that the polls were off.

So how were the polls off? Explain the distributions to me, since you have this down.

ESPECIALLY since the disparity between the distribution and total voters was somewhere in the area of...40x lmao.

So how were the polls off? Explain the distributions to me, since you have this down.

ESPECIALLY since the disparity between the distribution and total voters was somewhere in the area of...40x lmao.

I think you are probably too stupid to understand any explanation. I won't bother explaining it further to you.

I think you are probably too stupid to understand any explanation. I won't bother explaining it further to you.

Yeah, color me unsurprised. Guess saying "the polls were wrong" over and over again isn't effective against those of us who actually have a grip on the information we're discussing.

Concession accepted.

It wasn't even true in 2016. Trump won because of a distribution of votes, not because of some "silent majority".

That's why the popular vote even became such a big deal in the wake of the election. Because the winning distribution (around 50k votes) was significantly less than the amount of actual voters going for Clinton (around 2 million). Aside from the fact that that's a gross distortion of voting power, it pretty much blew that whole "silent majority" narrative full of holes.

Trump won because 5.5 million former Obama voters in the Rust Belt switched sides over Clinton being a horrible candidate, Obama's failure to deliver promised systemic "change" and social issues.

Trump won because 5.5 million former Obama voters in the Rust Belt switched sides over Clinton being a horrible candidate, Obama's failure to deliver promised systemic "change" and social issues.

ok?

Yeah, color me unsurprised. Guess saying "the polls were wrong" over and over again isn't effective against those of us who actually have a grip on the information we're discussing.

Concession accepted.

You don't even have a grip on your own emotions. Let alone your own critical thinking. Color me surprised at your yellow card.

Yeah, that doesn't have anything to do with my post lol.

You don't even have a grip on your own emotions. Color me surprised at your yellow card.

^^cope post lmao

Just stop, you already told me you don't have shit to bring to this discussion. You're dismissed.

A Trump voter in PA is more likely to be shy than a Trump voter in Alabama. So the relatively small percentage that the popular vote polls were off is going to manifest as larger disparities in contested states.

LOL Have you been to PA? In the space between Philly and Pittsburgh, you might as well be in Alabama.

I don't see how any of you could vote for either.

Yeah, that doesn't have anything to do with my post lol.

Actually it does.

The "silent majority" on certain issues became real when the Democrats failed to deliver economically.

Actually it does.

The "silent majority" on certain issues became real when the Democrats failed to deliver economically.

Considering that in order for there to be a silent majority there has to first be a majority...no, it really didn't lmao.

I know that empty field joe pointed and waved too is certain going to vote blue...

And my faith in this democrat voting mail in idea believes that very field will get a vote mailed in...

So fucking stupid

No, it isn't a "narrative" for pollsters to consistently report on polls and what their outcomes are.

Yes, it absolutely seems to have the opposite effect as what whiny poll denialist Trump supporters cried about in 2016: it lulls one side into comfort and motivates the other side to maximize turnout.

I hope that if Biden wins, leftists will be relentless.

Back