Elections GE polling looks like 2016; if polls were as wrong as they were then, Trump wins reelection

Silver is probably right in regards to the polling accuracy but I don't think anyone should have a problem with Robinson trying to keep voters motivated and help turnout for Bidenn.

I'm curious how Silver got owned by Robinson. Just because you trained someone doesn't mean that you lead them around by their dick for their whole career. Silver has been pretty loud about not assuming things are a done deal. Hell, he was saying that in 2016 too.

Isn't there reason to believe that the 'shy Trump voter' thing is even bigger this time around?

People wore MAGA hats pretty freely back in 2016. Nowadays someone will at the very least attack you in various parts of the country.

This is how Trump wins...

Keep pushing your shitty agendas...

Isn't there reason to believe that the 'shy Trump voter' thing is even bigger this time around?

People wore MAGA hats pretty freely back in 2016. Nowadays someone will at the very least attack you in various parts of the country.

It wasn't even true in 2016. Trump won because of a distribution of votes, not because of some "silent majority".

That's why the popular vote even became such a big deal in the wake of the election. Because the winning distribution (around 50k votes) was significantly less than the amount of actual voters going for Clinton (around 2 million). Aside from the fact that that's a gross distortion of voting power, it pretty much blew that whole "silent majority" narrative full of holes.

Welp I saw teleprompter joes “Latino rally” the other day and...

<6>

Meanwhile up the street Trump had a packed house again. Me personally and I’ve been saying it for a while....it’s going to be an uncontested Trump landslide. I can’t believe the usuals are falling for the same thing 4 years later (well yes I can). Too many factors working against the dems....and just wait until the debates

Let’s see.

I give Biden the edge.

i know nothing about how the world will actually decide though

Silver is probably right in regards to the polling accuracy but I don't think anyone should have a problem with Robinson trying to keep voters motivated and help turnout for Bidenn.

Robinson isn't a Biden cheerleader. He's a leftist media critic, who's pointing out that the media is still operating like they did in 2016.

Silver was one of the people most directly responsible for downplaying Trump's chances in the last cycle. He kept insisting that Trump wasn't going to win the GOP primary even after Trump started collecting delegates and crushing the field with actual votes.

Robinson isn't a Biden cheerleader. He's a leftist media critic, who's pointing out that the media is still operating like they did in 2016.

Silver was one of the people most directly responsible for downplaying Trump's chances in the last cycle. He kept insisting that Trump wasn't going to win the GOP primary even after Trump started collecting delegates and crushing the field with actual votes.

Robinson normally isn't a Biden cheerleader but he sure as shit is now and until Nov 3rd.

And I thank him for his support.

It wasn't even true in 2016. Trump won because of a distribution of votes, not because of some "silent majority".

That's why the popular vote even became such a big deal in the wake of the election. Because the winning distribution (around 50k votes) was significantly less than the amount of actual voters going for Clinton (around 2 million). Aside from the fact that that's a gross distortion of voting power, it pretty much blew that whole "silent majority" narrative full of holes.

This thread and my argument have nothing to do with the popular vote. We are talking about state polling and the electoral college.

This thread and my argument have nothing to do with the popular vote. We are talking about state polling and the electoral college.

<Huh2>

And I just explained to you why assuming that the "shy Trump voter" exists is a fallacy. In fact, I really couldn't have been much clearer.

The Trump boat parades lead me to believe the Shy Trump voter is a myth.

I

The Trump boat parades lead me to believe the Shy Trump voter is a myth.

I

Exactly. Trump voters aren't fucking shy. They bandy around their support of the president like a cudgel because they think it owns the libs.

Anyone still believing that there's a silent majority of trump supporters in this country after the 2016 election doesn't really understand election results. If anything, the actual silent majority are non-voters, who are registering to vote in droves thanks to Trump.

<Huh2>

And I just explained to you why assuming that the "shy Trump voter" exists is a fallacy. In fact, I really couldn't have been much clearer.

The popular vote was actually off in 2016. The shy voters are going to be more prominent in narrowly contested states and a disproportionate amount of that popular vote disparity would be represented in those states.

Exactly. Trump voters aren't fucking shy. They bandy around their support of the president like a cudgel because they think it owns the libs.

Anyone still believing that there's a silent majority of trump supporters in this country after the 2016 election doesn't really understand election results. If anything, the actual silent majority are non-voters, who are registering to vote in droves thanks to Trump.

No Trump voters are shy because some of them are outspoken? You are really that stupid? lol.

The popular vote was actually off in 2016. The shy voters are going to be more prominent in narrowly contested states and a disproportionate amount of that popular vote disparity would be represented in those states.

Oh dear lord.

Explain to me how the popular vote was "off" in 2016. This is gonna be a good one. How do we handwave 2 million votes away today?

If Trump does win, I'm not even going to rub it in any leftist's faces.
The goal this time around is to undo their brainwashing. and try to become a united naitonagain

Back