GDR vs Pennington, Cooper vs Yoder Added to UFC Denver

One day you'll tell your grandkids about it.

Germaine-De-Randamie.jpg

Shes probably hoping everyone forgot about her ducking out of defending the belt.

Win or lose I hope she gets asked after the fight and that it gets as awkward as possible.

I can't believe they didn't cut GDR. I have no interest in ever watching her fight again.
<DisgustingHHH>

I feel ashamed for instantly knowing what GDR stands for.

Lots of over 2.5's on this card.

Hope Rocky tanks her!

Shes probably hoping everyone forgot about her ducking out of defending the belt.

Win or lose I hope she gets asked after the fight and that it gets as awkward as possible.
Well if they did, the millions of people who listen to Rogans podcast were reminded when he brought it up two days ago

LOL at the two girls Dern smashed fighting. Same goes for Nunes and the two girls she smashed

cooper is the female artem lobov terrible ground game and average striking gets taken down and finished in 1 round

Say what you want about De Randamie but the woman can fight. Pennington gonna get destroyed.

She did run from Cyborg, though.

Mandi has been evolving cosmetically and Yoder is already there (As long we're talking the one from Dan s camp)...so I'm interested.

Hate to come across that way but it is what it is and while they re letting elite talent leave and opening wmma 125 division- well then all is well of me thoughts.

Felice vs hottie also announced..hmmmmm

Last edited:
<{clintugh}>
How the fuck do all of these still
Have contracts

Who the fuck wants to watch this?

There’s been some good UFC moments in Denver. Not this wmma shit though.

De Randemie is a pretty good fighter actually. She will tko Pennington.

Back