GDR outstruck Nunes

Clay Guida out struck Roger Huerta.....

Nunes looked horrible in that fight... GDR grund game is at a begginers level.

If cyborg didnt fight like a retard against nunes she should easy be able to tko nunes in the 3rd or 4th round, insted she when in the fight with here face first.

GDR's probably wasn't her ground game though, it was the TDD but then like maybe Nunes wrestling in underrated... GDR had stuffed all TD attempts after the first Nunes.

She was threatening while she was off her back.

you forget Cyborg got knocked out in 51 sec by Nunes
That's totally irrelevant. Getting knocked out by someone doesn't mean you have less power than them.

They got in a firefight, and Nunes landed first. She would've hit the canvas if Cyborg hit her with the same shot. I'll concede that they have a similar level of power, but Cyborg definitely isn't any signiicant degree lesser in that department. I've watched every fight both of them have had in the UFC. Itd be hard for anyone to disagree iff they do the same.

LOL is that why GDR ducked Cyborg so hard that she literally GAVE UP her FW belt so that she wouldn’t get stiffened?

This. I will never watch or care about another GDR fight in my life (not that I really cared much in the first place). But I've never seen anyone literally run away from another fighter so badly in my life. Like we've all seen fighters duck some or try to avoid fighters in general. But we've never seen a fighter give up the title b/c she was scared to fight a challenger. Disgraceful.

red.gif

Back