GDR outstruck Nunes

Cyborg is GOAT
Cyborg had certain advantages that i'm not going to discuss further and she still got flatlined by Amanda.

Amanda Nunes was finished when she was up and coming, more or less, so those losses aren't really telling considering her current ability. Cyborg on the other hand was pretty much in her prime when Amanda KOed her.

She did embarrass the "female goat" (it's Valentina bitches).
Just a super frustrating fight to watch 'cause you know she would've KO'd her if she could just stay on her damn feet for at least 10 sec

Very impressive feat. It’s a shame that her TDD is Carlos Conditesque

True, even when Amanda won, she got exposed tf up in that fight.

Valentina'll beat her eventually, I know she's a lot smaller but I think she's skillful enough.
I think Cyborg is more skillful too but she doesn't keep with the gameplan, she's too emotional, so her style is great for Amanda, she runs into her right hand lol

GDR was like "you can knock everybody else out but you can't stand with me"
lmfao

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

She is probably the best striker in wmma, that's what makes Amanda great, she was outmached in the striking so she used her other tools to get the W.

What makes Amanda great though us she has a plan B too fall back on in these cases and that Plan B us actually her greatest strength.

Nunes is a much better grappler than Roidborg, sorry to burst your bubble

I mean, taking down and holding GDR on the ground is not a big thing. She doesn't have TDD and ground game at all.

Other girls in that division would finish GDR on the ground.

I think even the 125lbs champion would destroy GDR on the ground easily.

Nah
Amanda just had an off night.

Nah
GDR would have knocked her out on the feet and she knows it, that's why in both fights she transformed into a panic wrestler, she knows wassup.

Out struck is an understatement, she turned Nunes into a panic wrestler.

Nah
GDR would have knocked her out on the feet and she knows it, that's why in both fights she transformed into a panic wrestler, she knows wassup.

Taking someone down cuz its the easiest path to victory isn't panic wrestling, its smart

Taking someone down who's 10x better than you on the ground because ur getting pieced up on the feet, that's panic wrestling. What Nunes did was smart

Or are we just calling every takedown panic wrestling these days ?

The likes don’t lie
Then why didn't Cybro demand the rematch with Nunes? Instead making the UFC jump through hoops for her so much that they finally decided to get rid of her completely?

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck . . .

Taking someone down cuz its the easiest path to victory isn't panic wrestling, its smart

Taking someone down who's 10x better than you on the ground because ur getting pieced up on the feet, that's panic wrestling. What Nunes did was smart

Man even the UFC commentators during the fight were talking about it.

DC:
"This is crazy, now Amanda is wrestling almost to the panic like "I cannot be on my feet with this woman" "

Jon Anik:
"Nunes is doing just enough to avoid the stand-up with GDR"

that doesn't make sense to me though....holly gave gdr a really good fight...some thought holly won...but yet, nunes destroyed holly, but ko'ing her...it wasn't even close....so how could gdr out strike nunes...I don't think nunes looked good in that fight...she won, cause she's more well rounded, but her standup didn't look good that night.
I think this is the case of styles make fights...

Man even the UFC commentators during the fight were talking about it.

DC:
"This is crazy, now Amanda is wrestling almost to the panic like "I cannot be on my feet with this woman" "

Jon Anik:
"Nunes is doing just enough to avoid the stand-up with GDR"
Not sure what that has to do with anything. They also claimed if rose held onto the kimura that she would be fine. How did that end for her?

What Nunes did was smart, the takedown was the easiest path to victory.

cyborg ducked the rematch with amanda her fans are the last ppl that should be talking about ducking

Thanks for responding to that and sparing me the work.
Sadly I already seen the dudes response to your quote... some people will run over any facts to live with "their truth", I guess...

LOL is that why GDR ducked Cyborg so hard that she literally GAVE UP her FW belt so that she wouldn’t get stiffened?
Maybe she didnt wang to fight a roid monkey that has a everl asting advantage due to years of PED abuse

that doesn't make sense to me though....holly gave gdr a really good fight...some thought holly won...but yet, nunes destroyed holly, but ko'ing her...it wasn't even close....so how could gdr out strike nunes...I don't think nunes looked good in that fight...she won, cause she's more well rounded, but her standup didn't look good that night.
It doesnt make sense that different styles match up differently?

It doesnt make sense that different styles match up differently?

not when it comes to standup fighters....holly is a standup fighter...so is gdr....and nunes is mostly a standup fighter....so styles matter far less.

Holm fought like utter dogshit in the Nunes fight. Normally she's moving around and quickly in and out, something she did against Shevchenko, Cyborg, and GDR. She literally just stood in front of Nunes and bounced off her feet. Composed Holly would've seen that head kick from a mile away. Nervous Holly gets knocked out by it. It was apparent she didn't want any part of that fight. Worst performance of her career by a mile.

not when it comes to standup fighters....holly is a standup fighter...so is gdr....and nunes is mostly a standup fighter....so styles matter far less.
Just a guess but you dont strike nor follow boxing huh?

Back