GDR: Amanda Nunes didn't want to fight me really

Because here amongst the incels fighting smart is panicking, I guess.
Is just boring as fuck. I don't blame the fighter though, I blame the rules. Just pull fighters apart after 30 seconds of stalling. MMA isnt the sport where fighters are able to exploit the rules. Nunes btw did not, but I really hate those 15 minute fence clinching matches.

Is just boring as fuck. I don't blame the fighter though, I blame the rules. Just pull fighters apart after 30 seconds of stalling. MMA isnt the sport where fighters are able to exploit the rules. Nunes btw did not, but I really hate those 15 minute fence clinching matches.

Yeah. But "panic wrestle" is the term thrown around when a fighter just does the smart thing whether they panicked or not. Now it is a meaningless term, sort of like "exposed" or, well, so many others. "robbed" comes to mind.

Yeah but you gave up your belt to duck Sigh Borg. FOH

If she would have just taken that fight I think she could have won since cyborg would have wanted to strike probably

GDR has no wrestling tho and she was right nunes wouldn't stand with her for any Rd and gdr rocked her on feet if I'm not mistaken

Oh, nvm. I get it now. 30 seconds and the stand them up.
I recommend kickboxing if you hate the rules being “exploited”.

If she would have just taken that fight I think she could have won since cyborg would have wanted to strike probably

GDR has no wrestling tho and she was right nunes wouldn't stand with her for any Rd and gdr rocked her on feet if I'm not mistaken
I think Nunes could strike with her just fine if she was forced to do so. But why? She had an immense advantage elsewhere, and knew it, so she didn’t come into the GDR fight thinking she’d have to slug it out like she did with Cyborg.

Oh, nvm. I get it now. 30 seconds and the stand them up.
I recommend kickboxing if you hate the rules being “exploited”.
It's just my opinion. I believe that if you aren't able to improve position or do damage in 30 seconds, you should go wrestling.

You are very mistaken Amanda was very comfortable on the feet in the 1st round and tagging GDR with everything she threw, while gdr back peddles and throws powerless legkicks or jabs, the 1st td GDR isn't even defending she jumps into guard in the air. After that Amanda gasses herself out going for guillotine and a neck and arm choke, and throwing full power hooks to gdr head and arms while she lays there helplessly. Amanda didn't pace herself for 5 there she tried too hard get the finish 4 different times.

By the 2nd a gassed amanda looks bad on the feet so she takes ez takedowns for points.

You are very mistaken Amanda was very comfortable on the feet in the 1st round and tagging GDR with everything she threw, while gdr back peddles and throws powerless legkicks or jabs, the 1st td GDR isn't even defending she jumps into guard in the air. After that Amanda gasses herself out going for guillotine and a neck and arm choke, and throwing full power hooks to gdr head and arms while she lays there helplessly. Amanda didn't pace herself for 5 there she tried too hard get the finish 4 different times.

By the 2nd a gassed amanda looks bad on the feet so she takes ez takedowns for points.

I barely remember that fight but all I remember was nunes going for takedowns every Rd I remember she caught a bad upkick that rocked her too

Back