Gay marriage in Nintendo's new Mii game to be legalized

Kemo**

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Gay Marriage is now legalized in whatever Nintendo's new Mii game is called and I recorded this from John Oliver's new show on HBO.

and here come the upper class, straight, white people to complain that the world is too PC

Yea because poor Mexicans and black folks dont vote against gay marriage or nothing

and here come the upper class, straight, white people to complain that the world is too PC

Middle-upper class straight whites are the people who passed all the pro-gay bills.

Poors and minorities hate gays.

Middle-upper class straight whites are the people who passed all the pro-gay bills.

Poors and minorities hate gays.

Look at captain obvious over here.

Now to watch the thousands of people who bitched about it online not buy a single copy

Next thing you know they will allow them to marry their pets.

But will Birdo be able to gain legal recognition as her self-identified gender?

What about marriage to dogs? I wanna marry my dog. Can I do that?

The gender mainstreaming is just crazy and sick.

I don

It's a retarded argument.. If you're straight, and you give a fuck about gay marriage that doesn't concern you, you're an idiot. If you want to argue about gay marriage in a video game that especially doesn't matter to you, you're an enormous fucking idiot.

It's a retarded argument.. If you're straight, and you give a fuck about gay marriage that doesn't concern you, you're an idiot. If you want to argue about gay marriage in a video game that especially doesn't matter to you, you're an enormous fucking idiot.

A homo marriage?

It concern me, because I have to pay taxes for this useless shit.

Yoshi was gay anyway. Am I the only person who doesn't give a shit?

Good, it was stupid not to have it included anyway.

Back