Gawd Damn it! Jon! Get some fans!

Vegesus44

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
He should go back to the Cavs like Lebron did...
How do you think Jonny can recover his fan base after such a terrible start to his "Legacy"?
Do you think if he went Vegan like Iron Mike Tyson he might have a chance of prolonging his career?

Should go full mayweather. Say he hates white people, throw money at cameras, come out to mariachi bands, the whole deal.

Would be awesome to see the levels of butthurt.

Should go full mayweather. Say he hates white people, throw money at cameras, come out to mariachi bands, the whole deal.

So everyone who doesn't like the same things you do are butthurt?
Seems like you're the butthurt one.

I was starting to feel sorry for him after all the hate he got fighting Dan but then...

Look back at his ancestry and see if he's related to anybody that's Irish.

Your aware Floyd does that stuff just to post people off right? Getting people all pissy and hoping he loses is the whole point, it sells well. People already hate Jones, thats not gonna change, so might as well go the other direction.

I dont think he's saying that at all.

But it does seem like a lot of people are butt hurt over Jon, and his personality. Even before the coke, and the BS steroid accusations. He couldn't buy a bottle of water without someone getting butthurt. If he goes full Mayweather - the butthurt would be through the roof.

But it does seem like a lot of people are butt hurt over Jon, and his personality. Even before the coke, and the BS steroid accusations. He couldn't buy a bottle of water without someone getting butthurt. If he goes full Mayweather - the butthurt would be through the roof.

Even something as simple as the GIF a lot of people have as an avatar with Floyd throwing money at the camera would have the forums in an uproar if Jon did it.

The "roof" of money perhaps?

Jones should just embrace the hate and accept that he will never be a widely-loved champ, no matter what he does in the cage.

At this point, there is probably nothing he can do to shake the 'fraud' label, so I support the 'go full Mayweather' idea that has been mentioned lol.

I liked James Lebron even when he went to Miami and now he has moved back makes him cooler.

How do you think Jonny can recover his fan base after such a terrible start to his "Legacy"?
Do you think if he went Vegan like Iron Mike Tyson he might have a chance of prolonging his career?

He's making the most money. Fans need not apply. The haters pay more.

Who cares? (let me just say that I'm not a Jones fan/ would root for Gus to beat him)

If his core-fan base isn't as devoted or is small, it won't matter much ( his pre-Cormier ppv sales, were okay, right?)... + He's a fighter that finishes more often than not (although last 3 have gone to decision) and being the LHW champion isn't like being a Flyweight, where some fans ignore you.

Who cares? (let me just say that I'm not a Jones fan/ would root for Gus to beat him)

If his core-fan base isn't as devoted or is small, it won't matter much ( his pre-Cormier ppv sales, were okay, right?)... + He's a fighter that finishes more often than not (although last 3 have gone to decision) and being the LHW champion isn't like being a Flyweight, where some fans ignore you.

Key point to make here.

You're a idiot! Like anybody gives shit but his haters to finally have something to talk about other than how he kicked their favorite fighters ass.

You right about one thing the choirboy act was just a act, a act I'm sure the UFC image police tried to pump for their fast raising young star at the time to pump the sport and Jon's then image. I'm glad the act is over now he can just be.

I'm a fan. I love watching him fight, he's an unbelievable talent.

Jons has 800,000 or so, give or take, reasons to not give a fuck.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/1...does-ufcs-best-pay-per-view-numbers-in-a-year

Suckers love to hate him and they tune in hoping he gets knocked out.
Irony is these same ppl are the ones lining his pockets with cash.

Fans are overrated when you are getting payed all the same. Ask Floyd.
#ufcisdying

Back