Law Gavin Newsom announcing Monday that Stay at Home order will be lifted in all regions of California

One thing I will give Desantis credit for is not shutting down Florida for too long.
We have mask mandates but not shut down, which is a good compromise. Restaurants have limited capacity but able to at least make some money.
You have to balance safety with keeping the economy going and lots of people in CA were pissed that they could not earn. Businesses are better at figuring out the safety issues over the government anyway. Sure you will have some that run buck wild, but most will be creative enough to look after their customers safety.

That wasn't my point. My point is that at some point these lockdown orders or restrictions will change and I know that our FLU Bro friends will take every opportunity to exploit it as an example of bias and not science.
I get that.

I still think if Newsom put in the stay at home order with the idea it'd help people, he's removing it prematurely given the lack of vaccine access to most folks. It adds fuel to the "he did this on a whim" fire.

Other than maybe being able to eat outside, the whole stay at home order didn't really change much. Nobody stayed at home, nobody gave a fuck about curfew, outdoor gyms stayed open, some of these businesses that where supposed to cease operations found loopholes to stay open (like personal care services). It's all so very pointless.

People are over it. We've had two state of emergencies up here with stay at home orders, and we're currently under one right now. During the first one, it was ghost town outside. Watching a traffic report at rush hour with like ten cars on the highway was surreal. Everyone was on board and doing their part. Now with the same rules as that one, it's like nothing was implemented at all. Streets are packed with cars, and people are out and about. You would not know that we were under any strict lock down.

People are over it. We've had two state of emergencies up here with stay at home orders, and we're currently under one right now. During the first one, it was ghost town outside. Watching a traffic report at rush hour with like ten cars on the highway was surreal. Everyone was on board and doing their part. Now with the same rules as that one, it's like nothing was implemented at all. Streets are packed with cars, and people are out and about. You would not know that we were under any strict lock down.

This. The first month of the stay at home in California was legit. Now it's a joke.

Took him long enough. He needs to allow restaurants and more places to open, but just start at lower capacity. He also needs to better facilitate clarity and access to the vaccine for those that want it. Residents also need to do their part to practice social distancing, wear their mask and practice proper hygiene. If you don't want to wear a mask at least respect peoples space.

The vaccine may exist now but the problem is it's only available to medical workers and first responders. The common people probably can't get access to it till like March or even later.

People 65 or older also are getting vaccinated in California. People working in education and emergency services is next, which I believe is expected to happen very soon.

People 65 or older also are getting vaccinated in California. People working in education and emergency services is next, which I believe is expected to happen very soon.
Be nice if it happens. But given how batches of this vaccine keep going bad from dipshit idiots leaving them out of refrigeration I am not holding my breath.

The vaccine may exist now but the problem is it's only available to medical workers and first responders. The common people probably can't get access to it till like March or even later.
Thats not true. I know over 10 people who have gotten the vaccine that dont work in either if those fields

Biden supporters be like
tenor.gif
Cnn to corporate wokism and who they think will protect them from facing anything for the lying and insanity they spread.

Literally hilarious. I hope Jack V liked this ironically, because WHEWW if not.

The numbers justify a relaxing at this point. If the trend moves in the wrong direction, re-evaluate. I get the idea of being more cautious, too, but it's a legitimate debate.

Everywhere was on board at the beginning.

same as you. Ghost town everywhere in my city of a million. And We didn’t even fully shut down. But schools went to at home and people started working from home. In small towns of 400 and 1200, people stayed in as I visited family. People wore masks.

the BLM riots ruined it all. When media said the mass riots/looting/protests did not spread covid, people couldn’t stand the hypocrisy of the left.

two weeks before a small protest in Michigan was literally killing grandma, then BLM happened, and the narrative changed. So nobody believed anymore.

Last edited:
Everywhere was on board at the beginning.

same as you. Ghost town everywhere in my city of a million. And We didn’t even fully shut down. But schools went to at home and people started working from home. In small towns 400 and 1200 people stayed in as I visited family. People wore masks.

the BLM riots ruined it all. When media said the mass riots/looting/protests did not spread covid, people couldn’t stand the hypocrisy of the left.

two weeks before a small protest in Michigan was literally killing grandma, then BLM happened, and the narrative changed. So nobody believed anymore.
The money establishment and international forces that portend to run our nation and the West were sooooooo desperate to get trump out. People still thinking saw it and it disgusted them, even if trumps twits and personality were eye rolling too often. We knew it was more about them having a guy willing to sign a bunch of crap not knowing what he was signing... Dammit.

Last edited:
The numbers justify a relaxing at this point. If the trend moves in the wrong direction, re-evaluate. I get the idea of being more cautious, too, but it's a legitimate debate.

The numbers don't justify relaxing. If the Governor truly believed that stay in home orders were working, then he wouldn't open things back up the minute the cases start to dip down. All that does is ping pong the numbers up and down with each indecisive decision.

The Democrats have no more of a plan than the Republicans did, despite their untruthful statements blaming every death and the recession on the Trump administration.

The numbers don't justify relaxing. If the Governor truly believed that stay in home orders were working, then he wouldn't open things back up the minute the cases start to dip down. All that does is ping pong the numbers up and down with each indecisive decision.

The Democrats have no more of a plan than the Republicans did, despite their untruthful statements blaming every death and the recession on the Trump administration.
Yeah the level of lies and stupidity is astounding. Anybody that believed any of it is braindead and should be ashamed.

Back