Gathje vs Vick hype thread! Who else is pumped for this fight? Needs more hype IMO !

PROlogic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Man, LW is such an incredibly deep, stacked, talent-rich division when someone as talented as Vick is rightfully ranked #15. LW is just too stacked lol

LW is a division stacked to the brim with legit elite talents and killers, where even match ups outside the top 5 and top 10 at LW are still great match ups between legit talents

18-2 vs 14-1...and yet both aren't even top 5....that's just how INSANELY STACKED LW is

LW=greatest deepest division in MMA history

I'm excited for this fight. I'm always excited for LW fights. LW fights are the most skilled fights in MMA bar none

Pulling for Gathje!

Let's show this fight some love!

Last edited:
It’s sad that Gaethje’s constant appeasement of the Just Bleed Gods is somehow fit for insults about CTE. WAR GAETHJE!

While I don’t exactly like fighters whose gameplan it is to absorb damage, I‘m going with the flow on this one.

War Gaethje!

I am excited for this fight and am rooting for Gaethje to chop Vicks legs off.
Yep this is a huge potential factor in my opinion

Say what you want about Gaethje, his leg kicks are very beautiful and technical. The way he sets them up. The way he just throws them from inside range like elbows lol

While I don’t exactly like fighters whose gameplan it is to absorb damage, I‘m going with the flow on this one.

War Gaethje!
I just want Gathje to get back on the win column

Also, Gathje is a really nice guy. I like him as a person and hope he can get this win

All though based on what little footage I've seen of Vick, Vick could def trouble Gathje in the boxing and is the rightful favorite

Actually pretty interesting fight

Vick with the boxing. Gathje with the kicks

Then there's that unknown wrestling factor for Gathje where we never know if and when Gathje will use it.

I just want Gathje to get back on the win column

Also, Gathje is a really nice guy. I like him as a person and hope he can get this win

All though what little footage I've seen of Vick, Vick could def trouble Gathje in the boxing

Actually pretty interesting fight

Vick with the boxing. Gathje with the kicks

Then there's that unknown wrestling factor for Gathje when we never know Gathje will use it.
This one will show us how far Vick can go I think. If he loses, I‘d like to see him at WW.

This one will show us how far Vick can go I think. If he loses, I‘d like to see him at WW.
Yep. But as whats already been said, WAR GATHJE!

There's no way this doesn't end up being a great fight either way

Hope Gaethje punches a hole in his chest. Vick is a prick

tumblr_p0dao9i3b51udfb8oo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

nLV8O3b.gif

HBYET_.gif

Pumped to see Justin back in there...

But not pumped for Vick....he will try to keep this fight at a very long range and looking to out point Justin for a decision, i think...i hope it won't work...

Hoping the guy that cuts 50 lbs gets KTFO .

I'm looking forward to it no doubt. Good test for both fighters at current and potential for war.

:meow:

Back