Gathje vs Vick=18-2 vs 14-1, yet both aren't top 5. That's how INSANELY STACKED & TALENT RICH LW is

PROlogic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just wow at how deep and talent rich LW is.

You will never see depth like this in any other division ever

Let's get ready for the fight boys!

Gillespie kills them both in one night = not even ranked

Gaethje is a punching bag. I’m just not big on fighters whos best attribute is they can take a beating. Like an MMA Charlie Kelly.

Vick is ok i guess? I dont even know or really care who wins this.

Well Gaethje just lost to 2 top ranked guys so thats probably why he's out of the top 5

17 of Justins 18 wins aren't in the UFC so it's not that surprising. Still, the division is stacked, no doubt.

Plenty of guys have made their ufc debuts with better records than that but never made it into the top 5 lol. Now if they were 18-2 and 14-1 in the UFC without being in the top 5... that'd be something to talk about.

Gaethje is fun and all but what has he shown other than being able to get punched in the face constantly and stay in the fight?
He came into the UFC with to much hype and that hype still hasn't died because he pleases the JBG.

Vick has the potential to hover around top 5, he isn't there yet because of the names hes beaten are just not much to boost your ranking. I'm not surprised neither of them are top 5.

Lol- Gaejthe is 1-2 in UFC and his win is against a 145er who s been regressing as a pro.

Where the fuck do you people come from?
UFC 155 is stacked but not because of Justin freekn Gaejthe- LMAO

Gaethje's best win is a one-handed fighter

that's how padded his record is

Gaethje's best win is a one-handed fighter

that's how padded his record is
gu30.jpg

Justin's twin

17 of Justins 18 wins aren't in the UFC so it's not that surprising. Still, the division is stacked, no doubt.
The most stacked division in MMA history and it's not even up for debate. Yep!

Last edited:
Lol- Gaejthe is 1-2 in UFC and his win is against a 145er who s been regressing as a pro.

Where the fuck do you people come from?
UFC 155 is stacked but not because of Justin freekn Gaejthe- LMAO
Is it really this hard to comphrehend the point?

GATHJE is NOT even top 5. It's about how MUCH DEPTH there is at LW.

Seriously, (judging by some other "replies" too) some people should sit and think before responding and hitting post reply

Last edited:
Plenty of guys have made their ufc debuts with better records than that but never made it into the top 5 lol. Now if they were 18-2 and 14-1 in the UFC without being in the top 5... that'd be something to talk about.
They aren't in the top 5.

Did you even read what I said?

It's amusing just how clueless some are, and are grossly missing the point of this thread

Instead of grasping the point, it's become low IQ low effort troll replies about trying to bash Gathje.

Goodness.

Sherdog suprises me more and more with just how much worse the average poster is getting. People just straight up shit posting at this point now

Last edited:
You think its impossible? I disagree.

There is NO division with more depth then LW and that's a statistical fact based on records etc

I know you're a contrarian who loves to argue. Heck, sometimes I love refuting you, to spite you (because of your poor reputation). But you need to learn to pick your battles my friend: ) This is an argument you shouldn't even think about engaging in lol. LW is the most stacked division in MMA history and it isn't even close

Btw enjoy the fights !

There is NO division with more depth then LW and that's a statistical fact based on records etc

I know you're a contrarian who loves to argue. Heck, sometimes I love refuting you, to spite you (because of your poor reputation). But you need to learn to pick your battles my friend: ) This is an argument you shouldn't even think about engaging in lol. LW is the most stacked division in MMA history and it isn't even close

Btw enjoy the fights !
I haven't disagreed with that point, I'm just not ready to throw that out there without thinking carefully about other great divisions (BW, for example, is very nice right now too). As I said though, it's very conceivable this is the best ever, not looking down on the idea. Throwing a fit because I didn't shower this thread with superlatives is just silly. I'm surprised sherdog "reputation" (whatever that means) would be the criteria you'd focus on, I don't think you're at all a highly regarded poster (even though I do like the amount of detail and effort you put into a lot of your posts), the opposite, if anything. I'm just resistant to throwing around claims like (recently) Khabib vs Conor is the greatest title fight in MMA history based on records.

Fights are great so far, thank you.

Last edited:

The one win that was in the UFC could have easily been a TKO loss in the first round with a different ref.

Dude's a machine, but he's really just a durability and IQ test for elite level fighters.

Is it really this hard to comphrehend the point?

GATHJE is NOT even top 5. It's about how MUCH DEPTH there is at LW.

Seriously, (judging by some other "replies" too) some people should sit and think before responding and hitting post reply
A guy thats 1-2 in the ufc should be top 5?

Ok.

Back