Gastelum's strength and conditioning coach is his GF

BangBang

Red Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
148235678_1143724449415614_1005277150125312554_o.jpg

I knew there was a reason why he was so upbeat even in training camp!

It's common knowledge you need to starve yourself of sex before a fight....training in a barren wasteland of concrete with not even a pot to piss in....

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Further debauchery.

images.jpeg kelvin_gastelum_by_artpalmira_dcn5tvi-fullview.jpg kelvin-gastelum-ufc-hall-of-fame.jpg 148235678_1143724449415614_1005277150125312554_o.jpg

Last edited:

I knew there was a reason why he was so upbeat even in training camp!

It's common knowledge you need to starve yourself of sex before a fight....training in a barren wasteland of concrete with not even a pot to piss in....

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

You know, Amy Adams could play Carrie Fisher in a biopic. There I said it.

Platinum approved ;)
WhichGoldenAnkolewatusi-size_restricted.gif

Dude can't even run 5k. So much talent but he doesn't seem to take his fitness seriously.

How do you know, are you two close friends like that (you and his dick)?

Jk, corny joke I know

Ha!
In the last fight I saw a very improve in his fighting IQ, but I really don't see a scenario when He will beat Whittaker

He needs a big fight to bring the best out of him. Needs to be more nasty and refrain from all sexual activity for at least 3 months before a fight. Think dog on a leash...

Ha!

He needs a big fight to bring the best out of him. Needs to be more nasty and refrain from all sexual activity for at least 3 months before a fight. Think dog on a leash...

This is incorrect. After a short while (much less than three months), your testosterone plummets. You actually put yourself at a severe disadvantage by depriving yourself of sex.

This is incorrect. After a short while (much less than three months), your testosterone plummets. You actually put yourself at a severe disadvantage by depriving yourself of sex.

Okay! I like that. Can you have too much sex though?.....she IS a hottie after all!!!!

I let sherdoggers run my camps. I just do a level athlete shit and win.

Back