Gastelum rips Whittaker’s performance, says he didn’t train for Israel

Gastelum needs to be quarantined until he can get a handle on his recurring staph problem. He showed up to the Whittaker fight with full blown sores on his mouth. And now he says he had it going into the Izzy fight as well?

I got staph once from the mats at my local mma gym. Shit was awful, felt like death, had to take antibiotics for weeks and then was super careful every time I went back. Must be even worse for a pro fighter who’s literally counting on fighting to pay the bills.

I hate when fighters say they were sick or injured after they lost.

Kevvy Gas was sick. Cool. I'm guessing Izzy wasn't 100% either and possibly had some nagging injury.

Forgot who it was but one fighter said "Nobody enters the Octagon 100%."

To be fair, all Kelvin said was he wasn’t able to train for weeks due to it. So he felt he didn’t come in the best shape possible for the fight.

Well Costa for sure.

And Cannonier at this moment has just as much of a claim as Gastelum. Maybe they should duke it out for the next shot after the Till fight.
Well that's already confirmed, it's not like theres a solid line up that kelvin is at the back of. if he beats till they could give it to him.

lol sorry pal but I don't think a victory over Till's gettin you back to the title. A couple of other contenders are already waiting in line.

Who Costa? Cannonier? Romero?

Romero is 40 on a two fight loosing streak. Cannonier looked impressive but Gastelum is second in line tops.

To be fair, all Kelvin said was he wasn’t able to train for weeks due to it. So he felt he didn’t come in the best shape possible for the fight.

I'm guessing 99% of fighters could probably say the same.

Some just choose not to mention it.

But I hear ya.

I believe Kelvin when he says he was sick for 2 weeks with staph so didn't train as much as he should have, and I also think he shouldn't have said this.

I had kelvin 3-2 vs izzy even if round 5 was a 10-8.
Idk what whittakers gameplan was. Maybe it was just a bad matchup but I know Kelvin looked very good against stylebender

He is right about Till keeping his chin up in the air. Hopefully he takes his own advice
Both have piston straights. This gonna be interesting and probably a test of chins. I would say Kelvin should take it but who the fuck knows what disease he's gonna show up with. His next excuse will be he contracted bubonic plague

First time.

Do you feel stupid now?
Yea, you feel stupid.

Not in the slightest. Wannabe edgelord turds like you that have nothing better to do than post pointless shit like this should feel stupid.

lol sorry pal but I don't think a victory over Till's gettin you back to the title. A couple of other contenders are already waiting in line.

The fact that he would most likely knock those other contenders out silly, he is most definitely in talks for title if he gets past Till, but Romero could be as well. The way I see it, both the ufc and Adesanya know that he needs to face Romero before he moves up. Romero is a cerebral fighter at mw and Adesanya has to fight him eventually. If Gastelum wins, make the co-main for the adesanya-costa fight Romero vs Gastelum and obviously winner faces winner. Both those fights need to happen, just because they are possible

You've got almost 3k post since 2016..

That's a lot of posting in a very short period of time buddy...
by that I meant that this has literally been reposted several times over and over.its just the product of hunting likes and nothing less to me, we all try to do it sometimes

When I was fighting I would get sick a week before every fight. Fighting while sick is extremely common. Something about peaking makes you vulnerable to illness. Still sucks.
A lot of people don't realize that training hard leaves your immune system weaker even though your muscles and body are stronger. It's very common to catch colds, bronchitis and such much easier. Eating several cloves of raw garlic every couple of days helps a lot. Allicin is better than antibiotics. You can cut it up and blend into smoothies if you cant take the taste. Just use a lot of mouthwash on those days.

Not in the slightest. Wannabe edgelord turds like you that have nothing better to do than post pointless shit like this should feel stupid.
Clearly you’re triggered because you keep crying about it. Lol

Back