Gastelum made $150,000 for that beating

Communion

Out in left field on Juicy J's Tbol team
@Brown
Reaction score
Was it worth it?

537f98ff61520.image.jpg

Dana pisses away $150k on poker and prostitutes on a frugal night in Vegas. That's a pretty pathetic number for the war Gastelum gave us.

Rory made half that

You know who has all the cheddar and zero
CTE

Not worth the CTE he'll be accumulating

I give my meat worse beatings than that for free

valid question.
Gastelum hopefully got double that in the backroom.
While it depends, does Dana wear condoms while hes fucking over his fighters.

Inb4...yeah but they signed the contracts

Dana spent 10x that on his kids 16th birthday lol

Kelvin Gastelum beat Vitor Belfort, Tim Kennedy, Bisping, Marquardt, Jacare, Hendricks, and he made less than Israel who decisioned a washed up Anderson Silva. That seems screwy.

Seems like the bigger mouth gets the bigger pay.

That's 2 or 3 times a police officer make in a year.
That's 3 times those firefighters who were saving the Notre Dame yesterday make in a year.
It's 5 times a sergeant in the army make in a year.

I think Castellum is doing just fine with his money.

I'm all for fighters getting paid more money put people need to be realistic. If you've never worked in America and don't have context; 150k is a lot of fucking money. You can buy a nice house in the suburbs with that money. You do that 3-4 times, live within your means like the rest of the world and you can retire.

It's hell getting to where he is, and it's not a road made of gold to get there. But not everybody is going to make a million dollars a fight, and 150k is a lot of money.
150k gets reduced to 80k once u take into account taxes, training cost etc. Remember, greedy fucks UFC don't even pay for hotel accomdtn of coaches, training partners etc. All borne by fighters.

Last edited:
Back