Gastelum in hospital

Dosen't look as bad as this
D3h0G5nWAAASiCM

D3iQ8OxWwAAfhDu

Doesn't look as bad as this

dc-Cover-urohvmgq8i889vre4erv9ct534-20170929185139.Medi.jpeg

He didn't take the majority of his damage until the 5th.
Ur not remembering right. He got dropped bad in the 2nd. Then got dropped again in the 2nd with a spinning elbow. And then the 5th was straight brutal, what’d he get dropped like 2-3 times and battered, nearly choked out too.

Nice to see Ali doing something.....other than what Ali normally is up to.

You mean coattail-riding, self-promoting and trying to make everything about himself? Triple check on that.

And the appetite I might add

We need more fighters like Gastelum and less fighters who cut weight until they almost die. Did you see those power punches tonight? Absolute bombs.

How many fighters does this guy manage? No idea he was with Kelvin

Some tough dudes getting into the octagon...

I'm proud of Kelvin even in the loss, did is not even supposed to be here and he made it all the way to the title shot.
And he beat Adensanya up on the feet half the time too.
Gave him baby deer legs twice.

And his brain.

I've heard/read that getting hit hard once, KOed and shutting off is less damaging than many repeated blows even in a case like this that does not result in KO.

Kelvin took at least 1/2 dozen KO type shots. He was dropped HARD more times than I could count including multiple times in short succession in the 5th. (The fight could honestly have been stopped in round 5 and probably would have if it weren't so close to the bell).

Kelvin absolutely had a concussion (maybe more than one) and took multiple hard shots after having a concussion.

That fight will affect Kelvin. Maybe it results in less of a granite chin, maybe headaches, maybe dimensia in 60 years, but it will affect his brain.

I wish him the best and hope his skull somehow defies science
When i said insides his brain was included

Who doesn’t Ali represent? Just McGregor? smh

If you want to be a fighter, rethink, this shit is not for everybody

I would know

-Ali

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal