Economy Gas prices

Its gotten about 15% cheaper in Australia, over the past week. Not sure why.
My guess is Joe Biden. Since the majority of conservatives balme Joe Biden for high gas prices across the world, he's also responsible for lowering them. #JoeBless

I think didn't like what they had, more than them liking the alternative.

Prices have come down here some. I don't expect it to last long though. It cost me more money to full up this afternoon than expected. A young lady begged me for money to pay for 2 gallons. I helped her out.

If you vote for a Democrat you are voting to pay higher gas and food prices.

You might want to check with the EIA. I mean, you literally could not be more off-base.

What a useless response.

If i told you that "actually you are completely wrong, check with the EIA" would you have learned anything or changed your view?

Put a number to it.

Last edited:
The futures market is driving down the price of crude because speculators are pricing in demand destruction via a full blown global recession. And they're worried about a recession because demand far outstripped supply for all forms of energy. And demand is outstripping supply because the entire western world is at war with fossil fuels. Vote liberalism out. It's a mental illness.

I'm not seeing the sudden change in recession expectations in other markets.

Also, I don't see pollution control as an exclusively liberal thing, it's much more middle now.

Back