Economy Gas prices

Russia is predictably cutting nordstream 2 down to 20% capacity. I don't know how long it will take to affect us. But i suspect we'll see the price climb again

Bahahahahaha.

Yawn. You're acting like the same contrarian idiots who said the horse and carriage would never be advanced upon. The peak of transportation tech like you think fossil fuels are lol. Oh boy you are in for some seething over the years to come.

The whole developed world has basically agreed to address climate change and make some tough choices. Trump was voted OUT of office. His policies REJECTED. Majority of American's and western people in general support substantial action on climate change. This is the direction the world is going and even many execs agree it needs to be done. The question is how to do it gracefully not whether it will be done at all. It will. The contrarians will kick and scream but it will happen.

And Chevron has not left CA.

IfSS1vN.png
Lol you believe what you want to believe about Trump. If America wanted climate change issues on fuel the WH wouldn't be pushing so hard to reverse what they've been saying.

You're right about the refinery in CA. I was thinking of the strike.
https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/workers-strike-california-refinery-owned-chevron-83577805

Lol you believe what you want to believe about Trump. If America wanted climate change issues on fuel the WH wouldn't be pushing so hard to reverse what they've been saying.

You're right about the refinery in CA. I was thinking of the strike.
https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/workers-strike-california-refinery-owned-chevron-83577805

Well it is not a matter of me believing anything I can see with my own two eyes that he is the rare one term chump. Despite incumbant advantage despite all these other world leaders who actually got a boost and reelected after COVID crisis he got bodied which shows you how terrible his governing was. Jimmy carter'esq is his ability to enact policy that keeps him in office.

Well it is not a matter of me believing anything I can see with my own two eyes that he is the rare one term chump. Despite incumbant advantage despite all these other world leaders who actually got a boost and reelected after COVID crisis he got bodied which shows you how terrible his governing was. Jimmy carter'esq is his ability to enact policy that keeps him in office.
Yeah? Who's been getting bodied now?
Just in the US what's bidens poll numbers? People wanted a taste and got it. Now they're like hell no!

Show us all where climate is mentioned as a top issue.

They don't want him to run again but if somehow he has to be the democratic ticket again they will vote for him.
that could be said with Trump too because Republicans wouldn't vote for a Democrat
it's all a shit show.

Yawn. You're acting like the same contrarian idiots who said the horse and carriage would never be advanced upon. The peak of transportation tech like you think fossil fuels are lol. Oh boy you are in for some seething over the years to come.

Oh boy, give me a date when fossil fuels are gone. I'll wait. Lmfao....

Its gotten about 15% cheaper in Australia, over the past week. Not sure why.

Yeah? Who's been getting bodied now?
Just in the US what's bidens poll numbers? People wanted a taste and got it. Now they're like hell no!

I think didn't like what they had, more than them liking the alternative.

White House says drain of 125 million SPR barrels has artificially lowered price of gasoline by 40 cents. Guess what happens when the SPR drain ends in a few months and it's time to refill it.

Its gotten about 15% cheaper in Australia, over the past week. Not sure why.

I think didn't like what they had, more than them liking the alternative.

The futures market is driving down the price of crude because speculators are pricing in demand destruction via a full blown global recession. And they're worried about a recession because demand far outstripped supply for all forms of energy. And demand is outstripping supply because the entire western world is at war with fossil fuels. Vote liberalism out. It's a mental illness.

White House says drain of 125 million SPR barrels has artificially lowered price of gasoline by 40 cents. Guess what happens when the SPR drain ends in a few months and it's time to refill it.

Damn. And the honking seals who vote democrat will clap at this.

The futures market is driving down the price of crude because speculators are pricing in demand destruction via a full blown global recession. And they're worried about a recession because demand far outstripped supply for all forms of energy. And demand is outstripping supply because the entire western world is at war with fossil fuels. Vote liberalism out. It's a mental illness.
You might want to look at stock market historically. Oil is a better inflation hedge than gold, historically.

Back