Economy Gas Prices!

It's Only the begining.

But it goes with their plan to have an Electric cars mandate by 2035.

(Buy stock in Telsa and Co folks)
I own Chevron and Marathon and both have been very profitable.

What was the peak average price per gallon during the Trump term? It would be weird to compare prices during lockdowns to prices post lockdown, just on a supply and demand level. I think we saw the same line trotted out during the Obama admin, like we didn’t all remember paying higher prices a couple years earlier pre crash.

It's obvious that a lot of folks in here are doing a lot of very disingenuous arguing. It's absolutely absurd to compare gas prices now (when demand for driving, shipping, flying in airplanes, etc. is very high) to gas prices during the COVID lockdowns (when demand for driving, shipping flying in airplanes, etc. was a lot lower) but that's exactly what is going on.

You do realize that it takes years for new oil and gas projects to begin and start producing? Even if all of the approvals got passed it would still take, at the bare minimum, a couple years for the projects to produce new oil and gas. Again, oil and gas companies are not going to just begin new projects because they do not want to again face the same environment they were in from 2014 to 2020 when there was an overabundance of oil but poor demand. This is pretty basic stuff and it's a bit more complicated that just reposting a tweet from Dan Crenshaw.

There was poor demand for oil from 2014 through 2020? You know even less about O&G than @Ophydian and that is saying alot.

Apparently cos Play Iron Man, does not understand if no oil is going through a pipeline, said pipeline is fucking worthless.
A quick education on pipelines. A pipeline decreases time and cost of delivery, but if the oil companies decide they aint pumping gas so they can make back all the money they lost during COVID, then you can always trick the Rubes with the pipeline gimmick.

There was poor demand for oil from 2014 through 2020? You know even less about O&G than @Ophydian and that is saying alot.

Um, I never said there was poor demand. I said, for oil and gas companies, the operating environment was poor.

From 2014 to 2020 there was an excessive amount of oil compared to demand. This is pretty widely known...............

Apparently cos Play Iron Man, does not understand if no oil is going through a pipeline, said pipeline is fucking worthless.
A quick education on pipelines. A pipeline decreases time and cost of delivery, but if the oil companies decide they aint pumping gas so they can make back all the money they lost during COVID, then you can always trick the Rubes with the pipeline gimmick.
Ah so covid hurt these company’s which were essential jobs but not until about one year after covid start speeding ? Interesting because productivity of all company’s were the lowest from March 2020 till August 2020 and didn’t seem to effect prices till this last summer lol ..

Um, I never said there was poor demand. I said, for oil and gas companies, the operating environment was poor.

From 2014 to 2020 there was an excessive amount of oil compared to demand. This is pretty widely known...............
So there are more electric cars on the road then ever before and more people working from home more than ever before .. but yea the demand !!!!

Yeah but how bout that stock market.

So there are more electric cars on the road then ever before and more people working from home more than ever before .. but yea the demand !!!!

https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=50296

Yes, as compared to when lockdowns were quite widespread, demand for hydrocarbons (as far as driving, airplanes, shipping, etc.) is up quite significantly for the year 2021(as compared to 2020). This is the main reason why gas prices are higher now than they were 12-18 months ago. This is pretty obvious and widely known. You really are a complete doofus when you are forced to do more than just repost memes and tweets.

This is a consequence of America's crumbling power and loss of hegemonic status during the Biden regime. The Petrodollar scheme is on the rocks now that America's military is seen as weak and piloted by bumbling masters. This is evidenced by many events, including a very important event with Saudi Arabia signing a defense agreement with Russia recently and another one with Turkey purchasing Russian weaponry in defiance of Washington's edicts. It is a bit to explain to the ignorant, and it is sad that discussion of such important topics has been thwarted in American discourse. Orwell really nailed it with "wrongspeak," etc.

This is a consequence of America's crumbling power and loss of hegemonic status during the Biden regime. The Petrodollar scheme is on the rocks now that America's military is seen as weak and piloted by bumbling masters. This is evidenced by many events, including a very important event with Saudi Arabia signing a defense agreement with Russia recently and another one with Turkey purchasing Russian weaponry in defiance of Washington's edicts. It is a bit to explain to the ignorant, and it is sad that discussion of such important topics has been thwarted in American discourse. Orwell really nailed it with "wrongspeak," etc.

No, this has nothing to do with America's "loss of hegemonic status". You do realize that gas prices are going up significantly in Europe as well and it's not just the US that's experiencing this?

No, this has nothing to do with America's "loss of hegemonic status". You do realize that gas prices are going up significantly in Europe as well and it's not just the US that's experiencing this?
OMG, it is almost like they are part of the same economic and military bloc! Someone alert NATO, the EU, and the UN!

Edit: Lol @ this noob. This is what I meant when I said it is complicated (to the dummies).

https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=50296

Yes, as compared to when lockdowns were quite widespread, demand for hydrocarbons (as far as driving, airplanes, shipping, etc.) is up quite significantly for the year 2021(as compared to 2020). This is the main reason why gas prices are higher now than they were 12-18 months ago. This is pretty obvious and widely known. You really are a complete doofus when you are forced to do more than just repost memes and tweets.
You are such a dolt I never refuted the demand right now is > supply lol. The supply has been bottleneck by Biden’s policies. I post tweets not memes so partisan dummies like you might get the message. What Dan said was correct but ya attack the source and not the facts. No wonder you think men can give birth …..

Ah so covid hurt these company’s which were essential jobs but not until about one year after covid start speeding ? Interesting because productivity of all company’s were the lowest from March 2020 till August 2020 and didn’t seem to effect prices till this last summer lol ..
I own Chevron and Marathon. Bought both when oil was negative a barrel. The reason it was at negative a barrel is because The House of Saud and Russia got in a price war.
The timing of the price war was fucking stupid because COVID was at its peak and nobody was driving. I was an essential worker and it was fucking awesome because nobody was on the road.
Pro-tip the worst time to start a price war is when demand is at historic lows.
The great thing about Chevron and Marathon is when the price per barrel was at all time lows, they got lean, I.E decreasing the price per barrel it took for them to make a profit.
Oil companies got fucking destroyed during COVID, and now getting whole again.
So once again tell me how good is a pipeline when nobody is sending fucking oil down it.
One thing I will give the Rube is they are so easy to manipulate.
If oil companies decide they dont want to produce a pipeline is nothing more than 1000's of mile of metal pipe not doing shit.
Lets try it this way, how many barrels of oil does a pipeline produce?

I own Chevron and Marathon. Bought both when oil was negative a barrel. The reason it was at negative a barrel is because The House of Saud and Russia got in a price war.
The timing of the price war was fucking stupid because COVID was at its peak and nobody was driving. I was an essential worker and it was fucking awesome because nobody was on the road.
Pro-tip the worst time to start a price war is when demand is at historic lows.
The great thing about Chevron and Marathon is when the price per barrel was at all time lows, they got lean, I.E decreasing the price per barrel it took for them to make a profit.
Oil companies got fucking destroyed during COVID, and now getting whole again.
So once again tell me how good is a pipeline when nobody is sending fucking oil down it.
One thing I will give the Rube is they are so easy to manipulate.
If oil companies decide they dont want to produce a pipeline is nothing more than 1000's of mile of metal pipe not doing shit.
Lets try it this way, how many barrels of oil does a pipeline produce?
How are your stocks ? I understand the point of we’ll just because pipelines exist doesn’t mean the oil company is doing stuff with it. Also oil company’s always manipulate the prices. Polices and regulations do have an effect on oil and gas prices no matter how you try and spin it… “ In the United States, 70% of crude oil and petroleum products are shipped by pipeline.” … keystone would of produced .80 million barrels a day .. they differ big time from my understanding. Do you think shutting down pipelines , more environmental regulations, more company regulations and other policies that were changed with Biden has ANY effect ? Yes or no

You are such a dolt I never refuted the demand right now is > supply lol. The supply has been bottleneck by Biden’s policies. I post tweets not memes so partisan dummies like you might get the message. What Dan said was correct but ya attack the source and not the facts. No wonder you think men can give birth …..

You said: but the demand..... there are more electric vehicles on the road than ever before and people are still working from home due to COVID. You clearly do not think that the gas prices have increased due to higher demand and you've intimated that it's because of Biden's policies (which is flat out wrong).

No, what Dan said was not correct at all. He basically said that if only pipelines were given the green light now and if only permits for new oil wells were also given the green light now than gas prices would begin falling. He's saying that if not for excessive government regulation of the oil and gas industry, everything would be much better now and prices would be lower. This is absurd on so manly levels considering that new oil and gas projects take a very large amount of time to get off the ground and begin producing, therefore it would be a long time for them to affect the price of oil. You reposted this for some idiotic reason.

The supply of oil has not at all been bottlenecked by Biden's policies. Are you unaware that this is occurring around the world? Again, for like the second or third time, the reason why gas prices have gone up so much is because there's been a sudden surge in demand since the COVID lockdowns have largely ended and oil producers do not want to increase production too much because (much like in the mid 2010's) they lose (and have lost) quite a bit of money when there's a glut of supply but not the corresponding demand.

You should seriously just stick to posting/reposting memes and tweets from your favorite conservative celebrities.

Last edited:
You said: but the demand..... there are more electric vehicles on the road than ever before and people are still working from home due to COVID. You clearly do not think that the gas prices have increased due to higher demand and you've intimated that it's because of Biden's policies (which is flat out wrong).

No, what Dan said was not correct at all. He basically said that if only pipelines were given the green light now and if only permits for new oil wells were also given the green light now than gas prices would begin falling. He's saying that if not for excessive government regulation of the oil and gas industry, everything would be much better now and prices would be lower. This is absurd on so manly levels considering that new oil and gas projects take a very large amount of time to get off the ground and begin producing, therefore it would be a long time for them to affect the price of oil. You reposted this for some idiotic reason.

The supply of oil has not at all been bottlenecked by Biden's policies. Are you unaware that this is occurring around the world? Again, for like the second or third time, the reason why gas prices have gone up so much is because there's been a sudden surge in demand since the COVID lockdowns have largely ended and oil producers do not want to increase production too much because (much like in the mid 2010's) they lose (and have lost) quite a bit of money when there's a glut of supply but not the corresponding demand.

You should seriously just stick to posting/reposting memes and tweets from your favorite conservative celebrities.
You have no ability to correlate data it’s 1 or 0 for you not surprising for a NPC. Nice try trying to twist my words around the fact that you are doing that to make your crappy argument legitimate is telling. Happy thanksgiving or is it indigenous person day per your wine reglion

Anyone know any roustabouts that work in the oil fields? Apparently you can just show up and if you're willing to work, you can make $100k a year with no education or formal training

Anyone know any roustabouts that work in the oil fields? Apparently you can just show up and if you're willing to work, you can make $100k a year with no education or formal training
This was true around 2010-2015. It was probably the best field for a HS educated person to go into at the time. You can still make $100K a year but you need to kill yourself in the process doing it.

Back