Economy Gas Prices!

High gas prices, no more stimulus, no more boosted unemployment, high rent, high food prices...

The squeeze is coming....

Gonna be 2008 all over again just in a different way

High gas prices, no more stimulus, no more boosted unemployment, high rent, high food prices...

The squeeze is coming....

Gonna be 2008 all over again just in a different way
The plan is total collapse. Then from the ashes the corrupt establishment will buy everything up for pennies on the dollar. Then they will build back better. By better they mean everyone will be peasant slaves under the control of a new version of the Communist Chinese social credit score. If anyone gets out of line they will simply have their credits frozen or taken away. Total control!

I guess Biden shouldn't have increased the gas prices since he is in charge of how much they are.

<Dany07>

Super high gas prices under Obama. Super low under Trump. Super high back under Biden.

I'm sure it's coincidence.
<BC1>

But keep on spamming your non-contributions. And never admitting anything about anything. Ostrich much?

Fuk Biden but this is happening in countries all over the world but it's Biden's fault? haha

I personally don't want to pay double to fill up my sedan either. but I'm good with it if you want to start sending me gas money. Venmo, PayPal, cash app. Your choice.
I'm Australian, your fuel is very cheap compared to ours, less than half the price

Last edited:
1.70 when Trump left office. 3.11 now. Closing in on 100% increase in 9 months.

Built! Back! Better!

Aren't leaving out something...what could it be...

When Trump left office, the US and world was still not fully vaccinated. Since then the US and the world has started to open up more and manufacturing has started to pick up.

cucking to OPEC to own the chuds.
Hilarious considering Trump gave in to Saudi Arabia, after he talked tough in 2016 about how he was going to get tough with the Saudis.

A year and a half ago the chuds were patting trump on the back when he forced OPEC to cut like crazy to save their beloved domestic oil industry...

Well, this is the other edge of that sword and now you'll get fucked with it. OPEC and the Russians got their mojo back and are now well aware they have you bent over a literal barrel. But hey at least the shale oil workers and their execs are thriving. They thank you for your sacrifice !

We were energy independent and poof. We were dependant. Fuck Biden.

We can still be energy independent, it’s just that oil companies can’t get those cheap oil leases on public lands. There’s plenty of oil not on federal land.

And what ever happened to those gas prices from when they couldn’t give oil away?

R.e488777d759169c74b74aa95f07adbed

<seedat>

Back