Rumored Gary Russell JR vs Mark Magsayo

Wasn't Magsayo losing his last fight until the brutal KO? Not sure he has much of a chance here, but i'll be rooting for him anyway.

looks like Donaire vs Gaballo has been ordered too. Not a bad fight, though I think donaire will probably make short work of Gaballo.

Wasn't Magsayo losing his last fight until the brutal KO? Not sure he has much of a chance here, but i'll be rooting for him anyway.
He looked bad in all 3 fights in America. He was a good prospect back when he was in the phillipines when he was younger but never really got better

It was against a guy who hasn't won a fight in 2 years... How the fuck does that earn you a titleshot.

It seems sometimes, that rising great prospects should pretend they suck but still win in order to earn titleshots.
Most of the times, I have no idea who the mandatories are for any belt in this sport... If you are too good then you need to work harder to earn your shot. This world is backwards.

Back