Media Gary Russell Jr and Terence Crawford beefing, Gary claims he broke Crawfords Jaw and wants to fight

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by TidWell, Jul 31, 2020.

1. TidWell Gold Belt

You guys following this? Gary "5 foot 3" Russell is talking so greasy man, this little man has some issues. He claims he broke Terence crawfords jaw at the Olympic training center or had sent him to the hospital. Russell then says he wants to fight Crawford for real at 147 pounds lol

And then when Crawford answers back and told him basically you snuck me or sucker punched him and never dropped him or hurt him, and said he would break Gary Russell neck because he is too small

Russell answers back and tells everyone there from Sadam Ali, Mark Davies, Karl Dargan, etc to speak on it he then boasts about making Andre Berto cry bullying him in the locker room when they were little tiny kids

and then when Davies and Dargan speak on it and cosign that it was a sucker punch or a sneak shot and they coaches tried to hold Crawford back from getting it in, Russell gets mad and now said Davies is not his friend and he hates him and to never say hi to him ever again lol

Davies speaks on it basically saying Crawfords story was true, and that Russell needs to be careful cause Crawford would wreck him

Dargan basically says Russell snuck Crawford and cosigns Crawfords story

2. TidWell Gold Belt

How you gonna get mad at guys for being honest when you asked them to speak on it, just cause they didnt cosign your made up story

Russell disowns both Davies and Dargan lol after the cosign Crawfords story and not his after he was so confident they would side with him

3. deucesarewild Blue Belt

Wah wah wah. Social media bitching.

GRJ is too small for this fight.

Lots likes this.
  4. Shoemaker ****BOILERPLATE**** Platinum Member

Yeah this is dumb.

nac386 likes this.
  5. aries Silver Belt

Oh drama... thrilling. She said this and then I said that and then...
    [​IMG]

Blake_UK, Phisher, Yehudim and 7 others like this.
  6. TidWell Gold Belt

yeah and he is talking like he is a super hero with power, talking like heavyweights were scared of him
    Dude is deluded for real he has that little man complex going

7. toogreen Yellow Belt

I think his brain is still affected by the pounding Loma gave him

Goatenstein and Buddy Revell like this.
  8. Destino2018 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Crawford vs Spence and the rest of this nonsense can go kick rocks.

9. chiefwiggum Red Belt

Guys like who bicker and boast and bring up old shit are like women. They have the identity of their horrible mothers. Yay single moms!
    In particular Russell.

10. Kovalev's "Man Bag" I don't do titles

I watched some of these videos the other day. Hilarious stuff. Sounds like Gary did sucker punch him when they were still in the amateurs. That's weak and I normally don't care about gossip but these guys have been all over each other the last few days.

11. TidWell Gold Belt

Gary has an inferiority complex, classic case of little man syndrome, he walks around like he is 7 foot tall yet is only 5 foot 3, and boasting that no heavyweight or middleweight will step to him.

Crawford would destroy this guy.

12. Kovalev's "Man Bag" I don't do titles

Crawford mentioned it in his response video because he knew it'd get under Gary's skin. That's a very touchy subject with Gary even with the media.
    [timestamped]

toogreen likes this.
  13. Kovalev's "Man Bag" I don't do titles

He's insecure, yeah. Of course Crawford would beat him because he's much bigger. Gary isn't even a big Featherweight at 126.

TidWell likes this.
  14. cocksure Silver Belt

Sounds like Russell was alpha back then.. and did Bud fuck Julie?

15. Kovalev's "Man Bag" I don't do titles

Sounds like it, especially with that Berto story, if it's actually true. I have no idea who Julie even is but probably some chick that they both liked.

16. toogreen Yellow Belt

lol remember when he threatened Leo Santa Cruz’s old man? what a clown, I hope Bud puts hands on him

TidWell and Kovalev's "Man Bag" like this.
  17. Kovalev's "Man Bag" I don't do titles

Yeah lol. That was fairly recent too. I believe that LSC has been ducking him though. Gary's tried to make that fight happen for awhile now. Threatening to put hands on Leo's father was a bit much though. But, I understand why he did it and that was to piss LSC off enough to fight him.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  18. Stormtrooper85 Black Belt

Two guys that never want to fight anybody gonna start a twitter beef that won't amount to anything.

Fitting

Hagler, Yehudim, ScarfaceJr and 2 others like this.
  19. Kovalev's "Man Bag" I don't do titles

Gary only fights once a year nowadays but that wasn't always the case until after he lost to Lomachenko. That same year in 2014 he fought again to rebound and then only started fighting once per year from 2015 onward. He hasn't been able to land the big fights he wants or at least claims he wants like LSC, Frampton, even Tank when he was still at Super Featherweight. There's no good reason that the other top Featherweights haven't fought Russell yet even if he only fights once a year considering how long he's held the WBC title. Most fighters go straight for the green belt because they consider it the most prestigious of the bunch.

20. Stormtrooper85 Black Belt

He said I think the last two times he fought he was going to fight more often and he hasn't. He doesn't really seem that interested in big fights even though he talks about it.

I expect his lone appearance in 2020 to be disappointing, same for 2021 etc