Garret

Wolveswithkeys

something awful
@red
Reaction score
Just figured I'd point this out:

Whenever I'm viewing the main OT page, and click the name of last poster in a thread up in one of the OT Subforum categories at the top of the page; no matter who it is I get taken to this guy Garret's profile page.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/members/a/

Never takes me to who I clicked, and it only happens when I click the user's name from the main OT page. When actually in one of the subforums I can click the last poster's name on any thread and it takes me to the correct profile. Tried it on three different browsers and it's the same for all (Firefox, IE, Opera).

This isn't limited to just the OT either. When in any other main forum (UFC, Standup, etc) with subforums, clicking the last poster in the last thread from the subforums at the top takes me to Garret's page.

Garret probably thinks he's popular as hell.

Not sure if it's just me or if this has been posted before. If so then just ignore this.

Last edited:
Just figured I'd point this out:

Whenever I'm viewing the main OT page, and click the name of last poster in a thread up in one of the OT Subforum categories at the top of the page; no matter who it is I get taken to this guy Garret's profile page.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/members/a/

Never takes me to who I clicked, and it only happens when I click the user's name from the main OT page. When actually in one of the subforums I can click the last poster's name on any thread and it takes me to the correct profile. Tried it on three different browsers and it's the same for all (Firefox, IE, Opera).

This isn't limited to just the OT either. When in any other main forum (UFC, Standup, etc) with subforums, clicking the last poster in the last thread from the subforums at the top takes me to Garret's page.

Garret probably thinks he's popular as hell.

Not sure if it's just me or if this has been posted before. If so then just ignore this.

Give me an example of a user name you're clicking on to get redirected to Garret's profile

Give me an example of a user name you're clicking on to get redirected to Garret's profile

From the Sherdog Forum main page, I scrolled down and clicked the latest poster in the latest thread in Support, Madmick, and got redirected to Garret.

Same thing happened with Matt from Archives and spruceless from UFC Discussion. All from the main Forum home page.

Okay, I see what you mean.

I'm going to suggest that you not do that any more.

Okay, I see what you mean.

I'm going to suggest that you not do that any more.

I didn't do it much before, but now I feel like Garret and I are developing a friendship considering how often I've been to his page lately.

I'll try to stop.

I didn't do it much before, but now I feel like Garret and I are developing a friendship considering how often I've been to his page lately.

I'll try to stop.

Send him a friend request, he doesn't have any.

You'll be his first.

Back