Gardbrant vs McGregor make it happen.

Every time someone wins a fight there's a dozen threads about them fighting Conor.

<36>

Cody's too small to fight Conor and Khabib and Tyron smashing him are just your opinion.
Actually.. Cody walks around in the high 160s and his reach isn't what the UFC has listed.. An opinion is one thing, but reality is also truth. One needs to know the dif between simple opinion and reality of situation.. Cody is not "too small" and Woodley, Khabib beat Conor 8/10 times.

Actually.. Cody walks around in the high 160s and his reach isn't what the UFC has listed.. An opinion is one thing, but reality is also truth. One needs to know the dif between simple opinion and reality of situation.. Cody is not "too small" and Woodley, Khabib beat Conor 8/10 times.

<36>

Cody made me a fan last night but he would get a hurting put on him by Conor. He got countered and dropped at one point by Dom pillow fists.

Conor would win this fight, he would find that chin and knock him out.

Give me Garbrandt to philosophize/indoctrinate about the bob & weave style and he beats McGOD after a year of intense training. I would need him alone and would need to penetrate him deeply. I would have to rip his psyche apart and reframe it. It could be done.

Fuck that you Conor blessing fools.2016-08-26-20-14-41--1195089397.jpg
At 145 no love has a hell of a good chance in this fight.
Conor won't fight at 145 but if he did he would have a battle on his hands. Anyone who says it wouldn't be close are delusional.

Look at these for examples:
Cowboy
Maia
Johnson
Gastelum
Faber
DC
Spider
Shevchenko
Diaz
Penn
Machida